6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

The only reason Hamm’s Street agent came on here was to give notice about premium content being posted. Therefore when he goes the law route later, he can prove notice was given

Believe whatever you'd like to believe. What actually brought me here was the original photoshop, which was one of the most amazing pieces of work I've seen. I'm pretty sure the law isn't going to be cracking down on reposted premium content from a niche fan forum. 

6 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Hopefully we'll have a different approach than other sites. The Other 98 won't be a Taylor Hamm site, it'll be a site that has a content, both written and video, from a ton of Aggie insiders, including Taylor. I'm sure we'll get plenty of things wrong, and when we do, I need make your memes and cross-post them on our site. 

We'll embrace the a&m cult as what it is - absurd, ridiculous, fervent, and delusional. The difference is that it'll be OUR delusion and we'll keep in mind that there will always be hope next year, even before this year starts. 

My ONLY request is that when we put premium content up, you don't repost the information, since we're a relative start-up who will rely on subscriptions to pay the bills. As long as we can agree to that, everything is fair game

3 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Welcome @6FigsHandler to the total fucking pile of trash that is surly.  

Thanks @randygilman. In my brief time here, I have found your description of the site wonderfully accurate

There's an easy fix for that, skippy.  It's a thinker.  

BTW you look like a total douchebag with the backwards hat thing.  Just an FYI.

Edited by Scholz

9 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Believe whatever you'd like to believe. What actually brought me here was the original photoshop, which was one of the most amazing pieces of work I've seen. I'm pretty sure the law isn't going to be cracking down on reposted premium content from a niche fan forum. 

Jerusalem Embassy

North Korean disarmament

Build a wall

Fan Site content crackdown

I believe these were the 4 pillars of the Trump Campaign. /No CR

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Hopefully we'll have a different approach than other sites. 

I'm sure we'll get plenty of things wrong...

All the lolz.  You're an aggy.  The North Koreans think you clowns are braindead lemmings.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, 6FigsHandler said:

I've never understood blanket stereotypes about a fanbase. Are we irrational with our expectations? Almost certainly. Isn't every fanbase to some degree?

Nothing I said was an insult, so relax. That said. I have many Aggie friends, and with only a couple of exceptions, ags go full retard when it comes to football or anything A&M related. It is definitely unique to your fanbase. Any other school's fans would agree. That's just the way it is. 

Just now, Tex Pete said:

Nothing I said was an insult, so relax. That said. I have many Aggie friends, and with only a couple of exceptions, ags go full retard when it comes to football or anything A&M related. It is definitely unique to your fanbase. Any other school's fans would agree. That's just the way it is. 

Oh, no, @Tex Pete - you took me wrong. I was referring to golfclap about the blanket stereotypes, not you.  Just people who automatically assume somebody is "a fucking twat waffle" because they're affiliated with a school

1 minute ago, Scholz said:

You got it, chief.

BTW, great marketing.  I'm sure your website will garner a ton of subscriptions from this demographic.  Shrewd.

Thanks, wow, we're actually not actively marketing right now since we're still in the branding process, but I appreciate your insight on creating a startup

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

You're welcome.  Not marketing.  Huh.  Sure seems the OP was exactly that.  But aggys never lie.

Also, open invite to any SurlyHorners who want to come to our Houston studio for a live Jimbo/Hamm rant. I'll gift you a free month subscription of our new site (once we're live)so you don't have to come here to see all the info reposted. 

- Rush Hannigan, Founder of The Other 98 (not the leftist blog site, the other one)

Edited by Scholz

@6FigsHandler You will have to exclude Scholz, he is one of our resident rabid lapdogs when it comes to aggy. Just be glad Phlegm and Randolph Duke haven't seen you over here yet, they would blow out all of their finger joints spewing vitriol and be in a cast for months. We need them healthy for when the season starts and Jimbo goes 5-7 and aggy claims some other fake military tradition that sends RD into a forensic fact checking tyrade. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

@6FigsHandler You will have to exclude Scholz, he is one of our resident rabid lapdogs when it comes to aggy. Just be glad Phlegm and Randolph Duke haven't seen you over here yet, they would blow out all of their finger joints spewing vitriol and be in a cast for months. We need them healthy for when the season starts and Jimbo goes 5-7 and aggy claims some other fake military tradition that sends RD into a forensic fact checking tyrade. 

Thanks, @Vertigo. I can't imagine spending all of that energy hating something so much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Texas losing as much as the next Aggie, but man, just constantly being angry at an entire group of people has got to drain you. 

Edited by 6FigsHandler
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Thanks, @Vertigo. I can't imagine spending all of that energy hating something so much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Texas losing as much as the next Aggie, but man, just constantly being angry at an entire group of people has got to drain you. 

Just don't like the aggy traits of dishonesty and cowardice that's all.

1 hour ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Ha, why don't you be fair and go to texags or 24/7 and drop that line on them in response to how they think of UT fans.

Hell at least you get some quasi-civil responses when posting on this board despite the high probability that you are a freakin troll. The aggy fan base is hated by fans of two major conferences because they act like they are elite, then can't stand the lack of respect. They don't realize they have no respect because they can't accept the fact that they haven't won anything since they used leather helmets.

Edited by BurntOrangeCrush
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

Oh, no, @Tex Pete - you took me wrong. I was referring to golfclap about the blanket stereotypes, not you.  Just people who automatically assume somebody is "a fucking twat waffle" because they're affiliated with a school

Agreed if it's just a normal school, there's some fucking awesome posters on here from other schools. Aggy is a cult so the stereotype fits  ~98% of the time.  (*see what I did there?) 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BurntOrangeCrush said:

Ha, why don't you be fair and go to texags or 24/7 and drop that line on them in response to how they think of UT fans.

Hell at least you get some quasi-civil responses when posting on this board despite the high probability that you are a freakin troll. The aggy fan base is hated by fans of two major conferences because they act like they are elite, then can't stand the lack of respect. They don't realize they have no respect because they can't accept the fact that they haven't won anything since they used leather helmets.

No doubt about it. It's one of my biggest laments about our fans as well. Once we launch our site, we won't be tolerating personal attacks on other fans (that includes posts and tweets by staff writers as well...) 

Obviously this doesn't mean shit until we have some proof to go off of, so I'll do my best to hold up my end of that bargain if any other school's fans come over to post

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Living here in Lit City, I know quite a few self-described 2%ers who are proud to wear that moniker.  Nice folks, for the most part. Why anyone thinks conformity is okay is beyond me.

Lit City? Definitely nothing wrong with 2%ers. Everyone has their own thing. Some of my best friends graduated with me and couldn't tell you our coaches name

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, golfclap said:

It's like you guys haven't been on the internet with Aggy before. This is just like when bizzle was all "rational" Ag or whatnot and then the first tiny sign that "the worm had turned" or that the "pendulum had violently swung" in the Aggy favor his true nature pops out and everyone asks "why bizzle is being a twat waffle". He's always a fucking twat waffle. This fuckstick works with Taylor Fucking Hamm, so all the self-deprecating humor in the world won't change the fact that he's not just part of the stupid ass cult mindset, he's cohorts with one of the worst offenders of the cultish bunch. 

bookmark this post for when Handler shows his ass like a goddamn Fish Camp loving douche knuckle the next time Aggy gets a verbal from a big time recruit or they win a marginal game under the hobbit and it shows that "the sleeping giant is awake". 

source.gif

Edited by Tired of Lurking
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

How did Rush go from a spin class teacher to a sports message board owner?

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitness/3-ways-get-most-your-spin-class/

I still teach spin. There are worse things than hanging out with 40 or so women in their twenties and working out. Turns out you can do that and still run companies as long as you bust your ass

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

I still teach spin. There are worse things than hanging out with 40 or so women in their twenties and working out. Turns out you can do that and still run companies as long as you bust your ass

There are certain rules around here, aggy Rush. Tread carefully.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I’m going to join his/her site.....so I can steal every single douche aggy article that this dipshit posts.  And I’m gonna post em all right here on this thread.16794f1285f65b0ad2b5d216688b747d.gif

You’ll show him by putting money in his pocket.

Edited by SydneyCarton

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Pfff...$10 a month?  I spent more on a cheeseburger today

Hey man, Im not saying its expensive. Im not even saying its not worth it. But if you dont think the reason thst guy is over here isnt to drum up interest and get some stragglers to sign up for his site, you’re being myopic. You’re doing exactly what they want.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hey man, Im not saying its expensive. Im not even saying its not worth it. But if you dont think the reason thst guy is over here isnt to drum up interest and get some stragglers to sign up for his site, you’re being myopic. You’re doing exactly what they want.  

You misunderstand! He’s not marketing, he’s branding!  One of the best ways of branding is to select a name that’s already known and in use for something else. Especially if it’s something that the majority of your target demo would be diametrically opposed to. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, 6FigsHandler said:

We don't assume people are "fucking twat waffles" because they're affiliated with a school. We think that about people as a  general rule, a conception that was reinforced once we began tailgating with one another. 

• Haha 1

I want you to picture Craig Way, calling a Horns win in T town over Bama.. ok yu got it, now close your eyes... It's not Craig way. It's Taylor Hamm 

that panic, that uneasiness ... that is what aggy lives with day to day.. tell me you wouldn't be insane. you can't