6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

What the fuck is going on here? This seems like a bad dream. That racist TAMU bitch dan figurelli must be involved. 

Dumbass aggys need to go try and sell subs to their aggy propaganda bullshit over to their new friends.  They're only good at sucking Bama cock anyway.

1 hour ago, 6FigsHandler said:

My ONLY request is that when we put premium content up, you don't repost the information, since we're a relative start-up who will rely on subscriptions to pay the bills. As long as we can agree to that, everything is fair game

giphy.gif

That's cute. If it makes you feel any better, none of us would actually subscribe to your site, so just know that when you see premium content posted here by Longhorn Frenzy, you're not actually losing any subs and it may cause you to get more clicks on your site anyways.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

giphy.gif

That's cute. If it makes you feel any better, none of us would actually subscribe to your site, so just know that when you see premium content posted here by Longhorn Frenzy, you're not actually losing any subs and it may cause you to get more clicks on your site anyways.

Fair point. Repost away!

31 minutes ago, randygilman said:

I appreciate diplomacy from Aggies. The self-aware ones can be enjoyable to converse with. Nonetheless, they are still aggies.

Welcome @6FigsHandler to the total fucking pile of trash that is surly. 

Thanks @randygilman. In my brief time here, I have found your description of the site wonderfully accurate

@6FigsHandler

First time listener, long time caller. 5'11 195 *ding*

Is 6figs still persona non grata around the actual football program since the new regime took over? I understand the end you're working, but that invisible fence would be a hindrance. Or, is that where the extremely weird old lady comes into play?

Follow up question: does she have a restraining order (in Texas) regarding one Jimbo Fisher and/or TexAgs?

Just now, Quasimofo said:

@6FigsHandler

First time listener, long time caller. 5'11 195 *ding*

Is 6figs still persona non grata around the actual football program since the new regime took over? I understand the end you're working, but that invisible fence would be a hindrance. Or, is that where the extremely weird old lady comes into play?

Follow up question: does she have a restraining order (in Texas) regarding one Jimbo Fisher and/or TexAgs?

Thanks for calling in, @Quasimofo. We're working through the credentials standpoint now, but the key will be to have an established A&M reporter that will be the representative at team events so Taylor won't interact with the AD. Worst case scenario, we don't get credentials this year, which will make practice content and camp content more difficult, but doesn't affect much else. 

As for Karen, most of it's an act, but we're talking about playing up that act and putting her in a video segment surrounded by candles and framed photos of Jimbo and making it into more of a satirical character. It's a good way to get around her restraining order (kidding, as far as I know)...

6 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

What's the bathroom stalker policy going to be for the new website?  Is it technically not stalking if the recruit is taking a leak and 6Figs asks questions through Jimbo's gloryhole at his desk?

We'll be doing most of our interviews from the handicap stall so we have more space

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Tell me more. Do you have a brochure or pamphlet about this option?

We're still putting it together but it's been delayed by all the EU privacy regulations and Eroshare shutting down

Edited by 6FigsHandler

8 minutes ago, golfclap said:

It's like you guys haven't been on the internet with Aggy before. This is just like when bizzle was all "rational" Ag or whatnot and then the first tiny sign that "the worm had turned" or that the "pendulum had violently swung" in the Aggy favor his true nature pops out and everyone asks "why bizzle is being a twat waffle". He's always a fucking twat waffle.

It's like you don't even know me. I know exactly who and what aggies are and that they are never rational when it comes to sports. That said, this guy is coming here hat in hand and hasn't whooped in anyone's face yet.

Bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

It's like you don't even know me. I know exactly who and what aggies are and that they are never rational when it comes to sports. That said, this guy is coming here hat in hand and hasn't whooped in anyone's face yet.

Bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

I've never understood blanket stereotypes about a fanbase. Are we irrational with our expectations? Almost certainly. Isn't every fanbase to some degree?

We have two developers working on the site right now who graduated from UT and everyone gets along great. Saying that you don't like a particular fanbase as a whole is fine, but man, some posters (on both A&M and UT sites, btw) just go overboard with personal hatred. 

Also, @rickyspub , Whoop!

13 minutes ago, 6FigsHandler said:

I've never understood blanket stereotypes about a fanbase. Are we irrational with our expectations? Almost certainly. Isn't every fanbase to some degree?

We have two developers working on the site right now who graduated from UT and everyone gets along great. Saying that you don't like a particular fanbase as a whole is fine, but man, some posters (on both A&M and UT sites, btw) just go overboard with personal hatred. 

Also, @rickyspub , Whoop!

Why do you need developers to post shit on facebook? You guys starting up an actual site or something?