6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

Yeah, I realize I'm partly responsible for this sideways tangent by verbalizing my hunch, but I have to say this is kind of unpleasant to watch unfold. Granted, this guy has repeatedly forced himself to try and be a public figure, and he's going to get roasted, but it sucks seeing someone's personal lives thrown out there for people to see with stark clarity that they haven't volunteered. 

On the other hand, he is a giant twat, and watching this idiot go through a mid life crisis in his 30's should be outstanding entertainment for all of us. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

54 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Sympathy for the kids.

Sympathy for the wife (though she did make the decision to marry the delusional little prick).

Zero sympathy for bathroom smurf.  I can only hope that this does not lessen his delusions of grandeur.  I'd hate to lose what has been an infinite source of laughter up to now.

About where I am on this.

54 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

How could you watch and film your son crying like that and then just leave to go see a high school boy play football? Not only that, but then be so content with your actions that you decide to post the video on the internet?? Shit makes me ragey. 

Meh. Kid is having a mild tantrum. I've seen much worse. But Hamm gargles Ol' Sarge's cock so fuck him sideways.

1 hour ago, Hanrahan said:

Hamm’s divorce looks nasty. Bunch of documents under seal and a mutual restraining order.

Don't read too much into that. Mutual restraining orders are pretty standard in a contested divorce, and pretty much everything will be under seal in a family law case involving minor children.

How could you watch and film your son crying like that and then just leave to go see a high school boy play football? Not only that, but then be so content with your actions that you decide to post the video on the internet?? Shit makes me ragey. 

Why couldn't he just take the kid to the game? Seems like a very obvious solution if Hamm has to go
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, jebusshuttlecock said:
1 hour ago, GotThatFire said:

Why couldn't he just take the kid to the game? Seems like a very obvious solution if Hamm has to go

My guess is Hamm fancies himself a member of the press and has worked his way into press box access. No way would I subject people there for more legit reasons than Hammster to a child that young. Then again, he has proved himself to not be the most professional person in this line of business.

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Could I venture a guess as to why she left? She wants him to grow up and get a big boy job and be home with the kinds and he wants to chase high school boys around the state and be on the road sniffing jocks? Just a guess. Also, what a fucking rube if he actually sacrificed his family for his continued attempts at this worthless industry. I truly hope that is not the case for all of their sakes.

You know she has to be the reason he got his real estate licence in the first place.  She was probably trying to guide him to a better paying career where he could spend more time with his kids.  There's no way he'd do that on his own when he literally thought he was the best out of anyone at his profession anywhere.  He probably made promises while getting his licence and she probably believed him.  But when he gets his licence, he doesn't leave his 247 job... tension in the household.  Then 247 finally fires him and he still doesn't start working in real estate and tries to start some new, crappier paying venture to still cover recruiting... He chooses his obsession over his family.  She gives up.  Him, being who he is, gets highly defensive and feels victimized by her, like he did nothing wrong and goes on the attack being petty, aggressive and extremely viscous... like he does with everyone he perceives as taking a shot at him.  Nasty divorce... kids suffer. 

Edited by RabidM
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

It’s already public, by definition. I looked it up on a public database.

So are your property taxes, but I don't go posting those out on the internet for all to see. 

Edited by Vertigo

Hamm is a dumbass who brings a lot of this upon himself. But he doesn't seem to be a malicious person. He's an uber-fan in a job that generally requires at least the air of partisanship. Figurelli, by comparison, is a vile, petty, piece of absolute roach excrement.

Courtesy of Frenzy:

"Hamm chat notes

Hamm said Gbenda does not have a spot.

Thanks Karen for the Whiskey. Herman & the Texas staff are very unethical.

Texas 2018 signees are a bunch of me first guys & Thinks class will be a bust.

Texas staff is blatantly lying to recruits & recruits know it "

3 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Kind of looks like Hamm has his life priorities in this order:

1.  aggy sports

2.  aggy scoop

3. aggy recruit jock sniffing

4.  family

Turdition.

Not sure why any of y’all think Hamm’s weirdness is anything but typical for the Aggy of Texas A&M. 

Courtesy of Frenzy:
"Hamm chat notes
Hamm said Gbenda does not have a spot.
Thanks Karen for the Whiskey. Herman & the Texas staff are very unethical.
Texas 2018 signees are a bunch of me first guys & Thinks class will be a bust.

I was legitimately feeling bad for Hamm for a little while, but fuck that guy. He makes it impossible to feel any sympathy for him.

When that dude was trying to fire up the Cougs247 page he couldn't stop sucking Herman and the entire staff off there and at Aggy247. does he truly think no one remembers that shit? 

me-first guys? the Texas 2018 class? wrong fucking tree right there. If you're gonna fabricate some shit at least make sure it doesn't fly in the face of everything that's happening right now on campus. Midget needs to have at least 1 source up at Texas. He could have picked over-rated or something. 9 or 10 of those guys have been here for MONTHS. 

lying piece of shit. his kids are better off. 

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

Texas has a bunch of "me first" guys yet Hamm loves him some Leon O'neal. 

Fucking hilarious. 

It's just like listening to aggy tell everyone that Texas is arrogant. Pretty sure I've never met a more arrogant fan base than aggy. They proclaim to be the best, while not winning jack shit.

• Like 1

wonder how Rush feels about hammster posting Karens stuff about being whisky naked for all to see out there...this guy is such a clown and so unprofessional. Good job on the rayburn scoop to aggy too...visit aggy - proceeds to immediate commit to Clemson right after the trip LOL

2 hours ago, Butch Had Not said:

He just doubles down every time. No wonder his wife left him.  It doesn't matter how often you are right,  your wife is never wrong. Learn that and you will be golden.  Fight it and you will be Taylor Hamm. 

I probably missed this. But did Taylor Hamm's wife actually leave him? 

27 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

starts on page 22 with krazy Karen announcing she is looking for someone for hammster. 

Enjoy

Welp, that's what I get for missing a day on Surly.

And this is the ex's Twitter page: https://twitter.com/AggieCher

"My day job is in sales, my full time job is being a momma"

EDIT: 

Seems that they were married for about 5 years tops? https://registry.theknot.com/cheryl-livingston-taylor-hamm-march-2013-tx/10332007

The statistics show that leading cause of divorce in most couples is financial issues. Divorced within a year of being shitcanned by 247? Coincidence, I think not. I shouldn't feel sorry for that ass flute, but I pity him for being such a regard. He's lost damn nearly everything and he's still a first class idiot of the most monumental proportions. He will never change.

EDIT2:

Why would Cheryl Livingston possibly go by Cheryl Bonbright?

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Cheryl-Livingston/TX (see the 1st entry...and who is Brian J. Bonbright? Did Taylor Hamm officially become a cuck?)

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Machinator said:

Courtesy of Frenzy:

I'm going to guess this is a aggy invention since the 2018 Texas' class pretty much all said Texas was the most open and honest staff they dealt with. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP