2020 Dems: Nevada (gonna make Iowa look competent!)

bad_teammate

8 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Is winning the majority of Hispanic support in a multi-candidate field good?

I was told on Surly thar Bernie has to get 70 plus percent of all votes in order to have even a snowball's chance in hell of beating Trump.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Loving the look of entrance polls (TAKE WITH MASSIVE PORTION OF SALT)

I mean, how is this even possible even in an exit poll? I was told Bernie alienates all the moderates and conservatives in the party.

Yes major grain of salt still

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GSU&UT said:

I mean, how is this even possible even in an exit poll? I was told Bernie alienates all the moderates and conservatives in the party.

Yes major grain of salt still

Its almost like this race isn't split purely among ideological lines.

• Like 1

Just now, Calihorn said:

Its almost like this race isn't split purely among ideological lines.

I refuse to believe it.

Human beings are rational creatures who sit around with spreadsheets and slide rules and plot out all their choices and decisions based on ideological beliefs.

#ShagLibertarians

42 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Remember when Bernie told Pete at the debate, "I've got more union support than you could ever dream of" and that smarmy little prick kept droning on and on about how mean Bernie Bros were going to alienate the voters?

I do.

Show us on the doll where Pete touched you

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Bernie's final round gains shows just how silly the "he's only palatable to the far left" message really is that people are floating around.

Hell, his numbers among moderates too. The head-to-head polling against 1 other candidate has shown he can put together a wider coalition too.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:59 AM, GSU&UT said:

To just put it into perspective, you could earn $5000 a day starting in 1492 and still not have a billion dollars.

Counterpoint: those 1492 dollars would be big honking silver pesos, about 3/4 of a troy ounce each. I'll leave the exact amount to my converso accountant, but that is a boat-load of metal, once you get it past the pirates.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Former Obama advisors hate the idea of M4A

The $450B a year the United States would save in healthcare spending if M4A was enacted includes the payoff money they receive. They are speaking for their ultra-wealthy patrons and their bank accounts. The oldest game in Washington.

They care nothing for the 68,000 Americans who would not die this year if M4A was in place. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Pretty offensive to France, too.

But to explore the analogy, if Nevada = France and Bernie was "attacking" it, the rest of the candidates were too, much less effectively. Does this make the other Democrats the WW2 Italian Army?

That may be giving them too much credit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

I really do wonder the motivations of the union leaders to go against the interests of their own workers. I'm not familiar, do they get some kickbacks for maintaining the status quo?

Government sponsored universal healthcare removes one of their primary points of relevance.