Season Ticket Renewal

blacklab

10 hours ago, hornian said:

I donated enough this season to get 6 OU tickets, but the site is saying I can only request 4 OU tickets. Guess I'll call next week to have them unplug it and plug it back in again. 

Same. Let me know what they say. 

Just got through ordering my OU tickets.  It was the usual shit show with the website.  Tried on my computer using Chrome several times to no avail.  Tried again using Edge to no avail.  Finally used my phone and got it to work.  The UT computer department must suck balls.  I went ahead and ordered some Arkansas tickets for jollies.

On 4/5/2024 at 9:52 PM, hornian said:

I donated enough this season to get 6 OU tickets, but the site is saying I can only request 4 OU tickets. Guess I'll call next week to have them unplug it and plug it back in again. 

This finally fixed itself, so I was able to place the full order.

My law partner got a random call from the LHF to thank her for being a donor, and she asked when the seat selection times would be emailed. She was told that the email is supposed to go out tomorrow with seat selection time slots. Not sure if that will be true, but thought I'd pass it along. 

21 hours ago, hornian said:

This finally fixed itself, so I was able to place the full order.

My law partner got a random call from the LHF to thank her for being a donor, and she asked when the seat selection times would be emailed. She was told that the email is supposed to go out tomorrow with seat selection time slots. Not sure if that will be true, but thought I'd pass it along. 

Yep - email just came out, time slot next Wednesday. 

On 4/5/2024 at 9:52 PM, hornian said:

I had the same issue. Called the ticket office today and they instantly fixed it.

April 23 at 9:35a. When people hear talk about their points, are they talking about cumulative Priority Points which determine their Loyalty Point Ranking, or are they just talking about this year’s points, whatever those points are called?

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

On 4/5/2024 at 6:25 PM, closetojumping said:

I just picked up my 6 OU and 4 Michigan tickets. Sitting with Arkansas boosters at Fayetteville and do not plan to attend away ATM games ever again. 

If I sent you the money, would you request A&M seats for me?

58 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Guys, are the seat-picking times you're alluding to for OU? If so, that makes me nervous since I haven't been given a time. If it's for seats in DKR, nm since that isn't relevant to me.

Am wondering about that too.

21 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Am wondering about that too.

Not long after asking the prior question, I also received clarity in an LHF email that also said this:

TIMELINE
April – Fans at designated giving levels may request Allstate Red River Rivalry and Away Game Tickets

April/May – Online Seat Selection and Parking Selection 

During this time, add or upgrade your seat locations if you want and select your parking for the 2024 season. You will receive a selection date and time in mid April based on your priority points as of March 15, 2024.

June 3 - Allstate Red River Rivalry and Away Game Loyalty Points Lock and Request Deadline

June-July - Online Allstate Red River Rivalry Priority Ticket Seat Selection

Beginning in late June, season ticket holders who qualify based on their membership level will get a selection date and time to select their seat locations for the Allstate Red River Rivalry.

Late July - All season tickets will be sent via mobile delivery to your email address on file

For additional questions, please contact the Texas Athletics Ticket Office at 512-471-3333 (Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Central).
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

OU seat selection should be June/July, no?

Listen, Captain Pedantry, it is right there in the text that I pasted from the email. That would definitely be a tsk tsk with a loss of 10 points out of 100 on your reading comprehension homework.

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Listen, Captain Pedantry, it is right there in the text that I pasted from the email. That would definitely be a tsk tsk with a loss of 10 points out of 100 on your reading comprehension homework.

Dude, I posted that at the same time you posted your email stuff.

It's Friday, go have a drink.

15 hours ago, hornbri said:

It looks like the seat selection site is live for “preview”. I can log in now and see seats available (with a countdown until I can select seats). 

Thank you!  I spend way too much time looking at seats options.