Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

It's hilarious what these fools are willing to admit once they get together. It's like the sentiments many have about aggy: "Alone, he might pass as normalish, but get more than one together and they start sucking each other's dicks in black face with red asses and riding boots."

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Flood is supposed to be replacing McGahn.

My theory on this is McGahn is facing legal issues, obstruction related.

I thought Flood was replacing Cobb.  How many lawyers is this now?

6 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I thought Flood was replacing Cobb.  How many lawyers is this now?

Flood is replacing McGahn and Cobb.

They both worked in WH counc. office.

Flood wouldn’t come on unless he could call all the shots.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Melania is going to need the Candyman doctor back ASAP.

The president’s lawyer just told a fellow client of the president’s OTHER lawyer, who is under investigation, that the other lawyer definitely paid the sex worker the hush money the president insisted he never paid, but it’s fine because the president paid him back.

Fox News

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s that and the idea of pledging allegiance to a “flag” which can represent whatever someone wants it to.  I’d rather pledge allegiance to “liberty and justice for all” than a flag. 

The flag worship stuff is why I’m not a fan of the SSB.

Flags/symbols can be easily manipulated by bad actors. 

Ideas like liberty, freedom, and justice are less easy to undermine.

Just a heads up. Do not express this opinion at a Scout meeting. I did and people looked at me with the biggest "WTF?" look. The Boy Scouts love reciting pledges.

• Like 2

The only reason I can come up with for this Giuliani move is to distract from some much worse news that’s about to drop.  

Flood the information space with sex scandal to distract from treason scandal?

I dunno, seems like a bold strategy Cotton.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

10 minutes ago, retread said:

Avenatti saying on CNN that Guiliani just implicated DOTUS and Cohen for felony fraud (payments invoiced and paid with the knowledge that no work was done).

Someone on TMB just posted this evergreen tweet in response,

Edited by GSU&UT
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The only reason I can come up with for this Giuliani move is to distract from some much worse news that’s about to drop.  

Flood the information space with sex scandal to distract from treason scandal?

I dunno, seems like a bold strategy Cotton.

Or, he’s just stupid in his old age. 

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't think highly of Rudy Giuliani, but I never thought he was stupid.  This is bizarre.

Trump has an uncanny ability to bring out a person's inner retard. It's like Gandalf's exorcism of Theoden in reverse.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The very fact that Trump's attorneys keep spewing shit like this to the press convinces me that they know he's dead to rights on crimes.  There's no other reasonable explanation for actual attorneys making admission after admission in the media, other than they are abandoning hope of legal defense and going all in on public opinion for impeachment/removal.  You just don't volunteer shit like this.  Trump's other lawyer signing off on him admitting to knowledge of Flynn's crime before he tried to obstruct comes to mind too.  You shouldn't do it if you're Kellyanne Conway, but you really shouldn't do it if you're his fucking lawyer.

• Like 1

Trump is the 24 hr news cycle's wet dream.  I was going to posit that the Nobel Peace nominees were to be submitted by Feb.  But that was 4 hours ago.  I feel like Brooks Hatlen after being released from prison.  

Can these fucking halfwit dildos take at least one day off from stepping on their dicks and stomping on their own balls in public?

Some of us have jobs.  I can't keep up with all the asshattery !!

Edited by Bama Chick
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Rudy: trump didn’t know why he was paying 130k back to Cohen because he be “too busy.”

that be a good one Rudy. Why didn’t I think of that. You should charge 2k an hour for such genius thinking. 

He might have to go with the Affluenza Defense next.

13 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

The very fact that Trump's attorneys keep spewing shit like this to the press convinces me that they know he's dead to rights on crimes.  There's no other reasonable explanation for actual attorneys making admission after admission in the media, other than they are abandoning hope of legal defense and going all in on public opinion for impeachment/removal.  You just don't volunteer shit like this.  Trump's other lawyer signing off on him admitting to knowledge of Flynn's crime before he tried to obstruct comes to mind too.  You shouldn't do it if you're Kellyanne Conway, but you really shouldn't do it if you're his fucking lawyer.

I think this is my biggest problem with this potus. 

If you're going to be evil at least be good at it. Be the James's Bond villain stroking a long hair Persian cat. Be fucking good at it.

This guy is all narcissistic bravado and hot air. I'm just really worried for our country.

I don't understand--what does it take for the Republicans to actually move on any of this? What more does it take than knowing they could literally start calling for reasons of insanity and get one of their own in with Pence?  Seriously, do they have an ounce of spine amongst any or all of them?  Do they need the Koch brothers to lead the charge?

• Like 1