Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

from all the awesome radio ads here in Dallas, I am pretty sure MS-13 killed the reporter.  If only he had lived in Texas, then our elected republican leaders would have protected him.

I think it was Abbott that had a full 30 second ad depicting MS-13 members taking turns hacking someone to death with a machete.  

17 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i still can't get over that glowing orb picture. 

but @Chooky i do see your point, but nevertheless, they are an ally. 

I get ya.  I'm not mocking you in the slightest.  The threshold for holding Saudi accountable for sinister shit has been pushed so far into the outer ether that it's just a way of life now.  The president said that he didn't really know if it was worth billions of dollars even if it was true.  He said that a few days ago on television and nobody threw rocks through a single pane of glass.  

16 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

I’m not sure I follow. Are you suggesting that predicting a recession is easy? 

No - I'm saying that the indicators that "push us into recession" are well known: negative real GDP growth, income, employment, production and retail sales. The trick is predicting what factors that predict those things are.
HOWEVER - the tax cuts are achieving their purpose, which was to use debt/deficit to finance a cut that would stimulate aggregate demand to extend GDP expansion and increase valuations. That's fine as far as it goes (and as long as you don't give a shit about the debt), but if the Fed sees inflation rise as a result, they must act to contain it by raising rates. When rates rise, the cost of capital increases and equity valuations decrease as buying debt becomes a more attractive investment. This, in turn, pushes down employment, wage growth and production, which pressures retail sales, which pressures aggregate demand growth. 

The tax bill pushed the Fed to accelerate rate increases, and while no single factor can predict a recession, rising rates are intended to dampen the economy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I get ya.  I'm not mocking you in the slightest.  The threshold for holding Saudi accountable for sinister shit has been pushed so far into the outer ether that it's just a way of life now.  The president said that he didn't really know if it was worth billions of dollars even if it was true.  He said that a few days ago on television and nobody threw rocks through a single pane of glass.  

We did let them off the hook for that whole 9/11 thingy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

No - I'm saying that the indicators that "push us into recession" are well known: negative real GDP growth, income, employment, production and retail sales. The trick is predicting what factors that predict those things are.
HOWEVER - the tax cuts are achieving their purpose, which was to use debt/deficit to finance a cut that would stimulate aggregate demand to extend GDP expansion and increase valuations. That's fine as far as it goes (and as long as you don't give a shit about the debt), but if the Fed sees inflation rise as a result, they must act to contain it by raising rates. When rates rise, the cost of capital increases and equity valuations decrease as buying debt becomes a more attractive investment. This, in turn, pushes down employment, wage growth and production, which pressures retail sales, which pressures aggregate demand growth. 

The tax bill pushed the Fed to accelerate rate increases, and while no single factor can predict a recession, rising rates are intended to dampen the economy. 

Oh damn, I thought you knew something I didn’t. 

On 10/11/2018 at 7:12 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

Haley’s 2018 financial disclosure form showed various forms of debt, including between $25,000 and $65,000 in credit card debt and both a line of credit and a mortgage worth between $250,000 and $500,000, separately. Nikki Haley’s debt, therefore, could range anywhere from $525,000 to $1.1 million. 

Ahhhhhh the American Dream

6 hours ago, horncyclist said:
6 hours ago, Mapache said:
This is now hanging in the White House. what a narcissistic prick. He's much fatter an "oranger" in reality. 

Not sure if anyone in that painting would be at the table other than Trump. Teddy, GHWB, Lincoln and Ike wouldn't be within 10 miles of this monstrosity. Is this by the guy that painted Obama trampling the constitution?

I'm pretty sure that one was by Jon McNaughton. 

Edited by WhatTheBuck

57 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am LOLing at the notion that this plays out differently under another administration. These motherfuckers flew planes into a building in our greatest city and we didn't do jack fucking shit. 

sure we did...we invaded the unstable despot to their north that they didn't like and wanted deposed after he invaded kuwait.

wait...

• Like 3

by the way, no idea if this has been pointed out but it isn't just the federal government that has been owned by saudi interests since the 1980's...and it is not just the blue chip investment companies...the so-called progressives in california and sv simply cannot satiate the need for that saudi cock.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/opinion/silicon-valley-saudi-arabia.html

Just now, sidis said:

by the way, no idea if this has been pointed out but it isn't just the federal government that has been owned by saudi interests since the 1980's...and it is not just the blue chip investment companies...the so-called progressives in california and sv simply cannot satiate the need for that saudi cock.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/opinion/silicon-valley-saudi-arabia.html

Nothing to see here. I ain't even gonna post the gif. These F16s ain't gonna sell themselves. 

execution2.rex_.jepg_.gif

Just now, Lurch said:

They don’t work in Tapa you sick mother fucker.

The real problem is the spoiler tag function on tapa. And the guy with a shitty perm. Nevermind the culture of turning our head when our "ally" beheads gays and other castaways as long as they prop up the petrodollar.  

Just now, bad_teammate said:

This is a strange hill to die on. 

If you were a rebel, you wouldn't even spoiler it. You're just ... I don't know... 

Meh, fuck it.  I am apparently a sick fuck. While our country sells the actual barbarians swinging swords F16s and missile platforms and aids them in a Yemeni genocide. #butspoilertagsdontworkontapa

Edited by Anastasis