2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

4 minutes ago, Tommy Nobis said:

Oh we’re about to this game

It will end up that way because the Astros heads aren't in the game now. But we aren't simply outmatched by the Rays. Id rather be outmatched. Zero chance and no doubt. Easier to take. You can take one WS game 7 as a fan. But we are about to take 4 straight of them. 

The shittier thing is that the Astros are capable of winning 4 straight against the Rays still. And that draws suckers like me back in. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

This guy is definitely a sock. Anyone have any idea who?

14 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Should have left Urquidy in. Bad job by Dusty

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Thanks a lot Dusty. Welp

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Fuck this shit. Fuck you Dusty. I’m turning this shit off

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, htown85 said:

I guess this is karma/punishment for 2017

This is some pussy shit. To pretend like 2020 is punishment for 2017 is laughable. Let's not forget last years' 2019 series against the Rays. They pushed game 5, throwing the rotation into disarray for the WS. The Astros were on borrowed time this series with this years' injuries. But to act like the Rays aren't one of the best clubs in all of baseball (if not the best club), is being dishonest to baseball on a whole. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just not our series. I am impressed that we made it as far as we did. Very impressed with the young pitching this series, we just couldn’t count on the ones that we were supposed to be able to count on.

This. We needed the breaks in this series and they didn’t happen. Way too much for this team to overcome

Errors and plaYers like yuli not producing is too much with this pitching staff

The luck of the Rays is unbelievable. But they have played incredible defense too. 
Agree that it feels like payback. I’m sure the Yankees are enjoying it, but they’re still sitting on their asses at home. It’s not quite over yet. 

I won’t be pissed at all if we lose and neither the dodgers or yankees win the World Series. Fuck then both.

2 minutes ago, Planet Houston said:

The luck of the Rays is unbelievable. But they have played incredible defense too. 

Agree that it feels like payback. I’m sure the Yankees are enjoying it, but they’re still sitting on their asses at home. It’s not quite over yet. 

Yeah, took some perfect defense for the Astros in 2017 too. There were 2 perfectly thrown outs at home in the ALCS alone. 

The Rays are real good, but let’s not put their rotation on a pedestal. Our guys are capable of hitting any rotation. They have seen and beat better in past 3 years.

I dunno wtf is wrong with our guys. How do you get worse in 3 games of an ALCS?

And our not optimal (due to injuries etc) rotation has pitched them really good. If not for Altuve errors...fuck. He may need his own era stat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk