2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

25 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Quick question for the crowd....what's your preferred playoff game-watching set up? Do you go with the TV feed only? Astros PBP radio only? Or do you try to sync your video feed at home with Ford and Sparks? Or do you prefer to hear the live feed first and then watch the TV from the future?

I’ve settled in to a rhythm of listening to the national/TV guys for the first 2-3 innings/first time through the order to a) get a sense of the national/other team perspective that Ford/Sparks may not cover and b) that’s about all I can take before I’m extremely annoyed of the national guys.

then, it’s mlb at bat app audio with ford/sparks over Bluetooth on the surround sound synced with TBS.

for Fox in the World Series, I’ll have to figure out something else because a) I can’t stand a single second of Buck/Smoltz and b) I have Fox over the air so TV will be way ahead of streaming audio, but don’t want to delay video just to hear Ford/Sparks. Hopefully the local Astros radio affiliate will be synced up with TV

Edited by UTexasFight
  • Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Quick question for the crowd....what's your preferred playoff game-watching set up? Do you go with the TV feed only? Astros PBP radio only? Or do you try to sync your video feed at home with Ford and Sparks? Or do you prefer to hear the live feed first and then watch the TV from the future?

Get yourself one of these: