2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

A bit off topic. I don’t understand why MLB did the league championship schedule this way with 7 straight games. The WS has 2 off days. Going a little longer wouldn’t matter. Its not a weather issue since the games are in SoCal and in a roofed stadium. 

I guess the only answer is Fuck Manfred. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

A bit off topic. I don’t understand why MLB did the league championship schedule this way with 7 straight games. The WS has 2 off days. Going a little longer wouldn’t matter. Its not a weather issue since the games are in SoCal and in a roofed stadium. 

YEah wtf they should be playing on Sunday **IF** and that's a BIG *IF* there was to be a game 7

5 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I think it was because in theory 7 straight games would favor the best team, presumed to be the team with the best record, and presumed to have the deepest pitching.  So in a year where the home field advantage was not available to those with the best records, this would be a bit of a reward for the best teams reaching the LCS.

Edited by clapclapclap
Wordy McWordy