Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

"I'm also told that Ewers plans to make a quick decision so he can potentially have a recruiting impact prior to the early signing window."

Lol no one is going with him to fucking Lubbock.

Thompson is from that area. He would be the second best player on the team day one, he would have a qb that can get him the ball, his family would be closer, and high school coaches love Joey Mcguire. Sarkisian just went 5-7 and lost to Kansas. We have 0 momentum and our QB and WR coaches are useless on the recruiting trail.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, warhorn8 said:

Thompson is from that area. He would be the second best player on the team day one, he would have a qb that can get him the ball, his family would be closer, and high school coaches love Joey Mcguire. Sarkisian just went 5-7 and lost to Kansas. We have 0 momentum and our QB and WR coaches are useless on the recruiting trail.

Tech fucking loss to a team that lost to Kansas. Lol

Edited by cdain3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 1

Y'all really going to blame Sark, for Ewers making a dumb ass decision? This behind the dumbass decision to go to TOSU in the first place. We all know there is no reason he should pick Tech over UT, so if that is his decision it was probably one already made before he even entered the portal and he is going there no matter what anyone else says.

And this isn't the end all be all, we'll have other options in the portal. Because y'all are really anointing this kid as our savior before he has even proved shit at this level.

Edited by SarkAfterDark
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Yeah imma default to "leverage"

And not rely on some dipshit OB troll or some tech board making up shit about some girlfriend.

I'll meltdown after the fact if he chooses Tech, enjoy what little bit of enjoyment this ride is giving me thus far.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Y'all really going to blame Sark, for Ewers making a dumb ass decision? This behind the dumbass decision to go to TOSU in the first place. We all know there is no reason he should pick Tech over UT, so if that is his decision it was probably one already made before he even entered the portal and he is going there no matter what anyone else says.

And this isn't the end all be all, we'll have other options in the portal. Because y'all are really anointing this kid as our savior before he has even proved shit at this level.

Yes

• Hook 'Em 3

Y'all really going to blame Sark, for Ewers making a dumb ass decision? This behind the dumbass decision to go to TOSU in the first place. We all know there is no reason he should pick Tech over UT, so if that his decision it was probably one already made before he even entered the portal and he is going their no matter what anyone else says.
Yes, you can't be the coach of The University of Texas and lose recruits to tech.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

It’s Texas no doubt. When sark said that the QB job was open, these talks were already happening. It’ll be announced no later than Wednesday 

3 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

I like you dude, but if you are wrong, I will stalk you and Neg  every post you make for the rest of my sad existence.

taybo's definitely getting the Carl treatment if wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Cashcar said:

McGuire will get at least 3 years. Sark is likely fired after next season. That is probably a key part of the equation. 

Sark is not "likely fired after next season" whether you want that or not. Especially if he gets a good qb like Quinn.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Conspiracy theory time. Ewers signed an NIL deal that requires him to start. UT compliance took one look and said he has to terminate the deal. Tech compliance gives zero fucks

No chance. That would be performance based and literally rule number one that you can’t do

• Hook 'Em 2

28 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Right.  But it's been stated that he'd bring a ton of momentum (and recruits) regardless of possibly busting.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust