Texas RB Talk

LTtxfan

25 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

6 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

He didn’t fall on the ball. I hope thats not coach speak from Sark. Maybe he fell on the off elbow (the arm not holding the ball) and it had the same effect?

Edited by lilMAC25

On 9/2/2023 at 9:40 PM, Coach pop a bitch said:

On 9/2/2023 at 9:43 PM, Coach pop a bitch said:

On 9/2/2023 at 9:46 PM, Coach pop a bitch said:

As excited as I was about Baxter the idiot in me forgot about Blue being talented. That kid balled today. Sometimes you have to earn snaps he did that. I didn't see much of Robinson.

Great point "Pop".

Just watched Blue's plays on Saturday and he really ran the ball well.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

On 9/7/2023 at 12:51 PM, LTtxfan said:

Screenshot_20230907-125003_kindlephoto-5442100.png.77fc18ef519d4a59976d32ebda51145f.png

Hopefully playing on grass helps CB4 🤘

Screenshot_20230909-091132_kindlephoto-8010199.thumb.png.90fc31c90b109f5078f839e837cc9b2b.png

Bryant-Denny Stadium’s new grass surface earns positive reviews from Alabama football players

Published: Aug. 07, 2023, 12:55 p.m.

Bryant-Denny Stadium was sporting a new look Saturday during Alabama football’s Fan Day open practice. The playing surface was fresh, following a full replacement after the Crimson Tide’s A-Day game.

The new grass received stellar reviews from Alabama’s players.

“I liked it, it was great,” offensive lineman Tyler Booker said during a Monday press conference. “We’ve always had a great stadium and I’ve always been a fan of grass. It just got redone. I don’t have anything bad to say about it, just excited to go play down there in front of all the fans.”

As soon as A-Day was completed, the field was totally stripped. The new surface has some fancy features, including a vacuum-assisted drainage system, as well as soil-heating capabilities.

The field is northbridge bermuda grass, while the sidelines are now artificial turf. The new sod was installed in July. The field surface renovation was the stadium’s most involved since 1991.

Fan Day was the first time fans have had the opportunity to see the new grass in person. According to defensive back Malachi Moore, the differences for players weren’t huge.

“I didn’t even realize it was new grass,” Moore said. “I know that we get new grass every year or whatnot, but I didn’t know that it was brand new or something like that. But it felt nice, it was good.”

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Posting this halfway through the 4th quarter vs Alabama … I believe Baxter has “it” and can be one of Texas’ best-ever RBs. He reminds me a bit of Jamaal. Get him some S$C and a full offseason and look out. 

He's nothing like Jamaal. What you smokin?

Gonna need both Brooks and Baxter for Bailor. Need to wear down the Bailor defense. Can't dick around for 3 quarters with incompletions like last night and can't lose the TOP battle 39 to 21. Run the ball Sark! Our team has to remember Bailor wants to win this game more than they want to rape co-eds.

2 hours ago, Duane Moore said:

Great night from Brooks. That’s the kind of performance we have been waiting to see from him. Sark probably should have given him 10 more carries in the first half. 

I think the goal was to rest the backs as much as possible. Unfortunately, the QB and WRs couldn’t get in a rhythm for 3 quarters. If they consistently connected, because they were open, there would have been little need to get more wear and tear on one of the two RBs this team can rely on at the moment.

• Hook 'Em 1