The Texum A&M Aggy Bulldogs @ Alabama Roll Tide

Bullneck

3 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Careful, your aggy is showing.

I graduated from Texas, but I wish I had gone to Florida. The city of Austin has turned into a dangerous shit hole and the school and football team are inferior to a country club school with a golf course in the middle of it. Embarrassing.

• Fuck You 8
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Yeah, Bama has great fucking hands across the board. 

Form tackling.  Discipline on both sides of the ball.   No stupidity.    On and on.  All the boxes get checked with Alabama.   

None get checked with us.  

Sucks. 

I was thinking this as I'm watching them.

I don't expect us to play like Alabama. But we are so far removed from the way they play, it's absolutely glaring.

2022 and 2023 probably won't be fun unless something drastic changes within this program.

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I graduated from Texas, but I wish I had gone to Florida. The city of Austin has turned into a dangerous shit hole and the school and football team are inferior to a country club school with a golf course in the middle of it. Embarrassing.

The current violent crime rate (2020) in Gainesville is 35.4 compared to 24.9 in Austin.

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, Zeus said:

What the actual fuck?  I’ve lived in Austin my entire life.  I’ve never once felt unsafe, even in some of the tougher areas.  

Does the homeless issue look trashy...yes.

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

What the actual fuck?  I’ve lived in Austin my entire life.  I’ve never once felt unsafe, even in some of the tougher areas.  

Does the homeless issue look trashy...yes.

Girl I work with was approached by two homeless guys who threatened to stab her. Came back up to the office crying. Police were called and told her the couldn't do anything unless they actually stabbed her. WTF?

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Girl I work with was approached by two homeless guys who threatened to stab her. Came back up to the office crying. Police were called and told her the couldn't do anything unless they actually stabbed her. WTF?

If that's a true story then those are just lazy cops (or they're operating under a shitty policy). Threatening to stab someone is at least assault and possibly a terroristic threat depending in the full situation. 

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

If that's a true story then those are just lazy cops (or they're operating under a shitty policy). Threatening to stab someone is at least assault and possibly a terroristic threat depending in the full situation. 

It's exactly how it happened.

I know two other people in the office who were assaulted by homeless people. And I've had to get physical with one who tried to grab me because I refused to give him beer when I was walking out of the corner store by my house with a 12 pack. 

Edited by Deej

Just now, Deej said:

It's exactly how it hapoened.

I was not questioning your version, more your coworker's recall of a highly stressful situation. So not really doubting the cops part. But way off topic, let's get back to hating our coaching staff which belongs in every thread. 

22 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

The current violent crime rate (2020) in Gainesville is 35.4 compared to 24.9 in Austin.

Never had my wife and son in a stroller accosted by a druggie with his pants around his ankles in Gainesville. Happened while I was out for a morning jog at the hill of life last time I was in Austin. 

There was human shit on the side walk near town lake too. 

The city is a meth head shanty town now.

Last time I'll visit unless I got to go there for work.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Never had my wife and son in a stroller accosted by a druggie with his pants around his ankles in Gainesville. Happened while I was out for a morning jog at the hill of life last time I was in Austin. 

There was human shit on the side walk near town lake too. 

The city is a meth head shanty town now.

Last time I'll visit unless I got to go there for work.

You've donated to Fitlump's campaign, haven't you?  Go ahead and admit it.

49 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Stopped at comparing the danger of Austin to fucking Florida 

• Like 1