The Texum A&M Aggy Bulldogs @ Alabama Roll Tide

Bullneck

7 minutes ago, Halohal said:

Jimbo on game day. Reece asked the first question but the when Jimbo answered questioned Reece thought audio was going in and out, but didn't know that's how Jimbo talks..

Jimbo is Boomhauer from king of the hill. Every answer is one sentence that lasts about 2 minutes and ends in “man”.

• Hook 'Em 1

nah... i'm guessing:
aggy surprise early td 7-0
bama field goal
bama td
bama td
bama td
bama field goal to close the half
27-7 at half
aggy field goal
bama td
bama td
bama 41-10 end of 3rd
aggy fg
aggy td
aggy td
41-27 final score

They can’t get good enough field position for four field goals, so

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Like an ivory butt plug and a gaping anus

Speaking of “ivory butt plugs,” last night the aggys found a new low in “white people doing shit that is difficult to explain.”

How did aggys first start thinking having five ivory butt plugs prancing around on a football sideline is anything other cringeworthy?

(Warning to anyone expecting to see individuals other than of “pure Aryan blood,” remember, this is Texas A&M)

Edited by Randolph Duke

13 hours ago, El Squared said:

Maybe but with that much money at stake I suspect some might be motivated  to find ways to break the contract. It’s not like it hasn’t been done before. One would be quite naive to believe even aggy would ride out 10 years of a shit show at top dollar prices. Not that we wouldn’t celebrate that but it’s not likely.

I would be 100% shocked if they DON’T try to do this and I’d be 100% shocked if Karen’s name isn’t the focal point.

That "Midnight Yell Practice" to no one is one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen since the Kiddy Corps boot slide.

Who, in their right mind, thought that was a good idea?  It sounds stupid enough when a stadium full of aggy do it, but so much more stupid when 5 puff-painted overall-clad ivory butt plugs do it by themselves.

Edited by RamjetFDO
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

That "Midnight Yell Practice" to no one is one of the most cringe-worthy things I've seen since the Kiddy Corps boot slide.

Who, in their right mind, thought that was a good idea?  It sounds stupid enough when a stadium full of aggy do it, but so much more stupid when 5 puff-painted overall-clad ivory butt plugs do it by themselves.

Couldn't even laugh at it just said WTF and shut it off!!

32 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

You would think that by now they would put their energies into game day activities and give up the midnight garbage. 

The aggy receivers should easily be covered in man coverage. Mind should see pressure. Especially early. 

aggy safeties are going to be crushed with play action fakes, putting their corners in shitty situations against Bama receivers. 

I predict Bama has at least 70 yds rushing in the 1st qtr and aggy has less than 70 total yards in the 1st.

If so, grab your popcorn because aggy’s adjustments to slow down Bama’s rushing game will lead to 400 yds passing for Bama. 

In a short season, beauty points will help decide playoff teams. Look for a few instances of coaches running up the score this year. This would be a good one for Saban to grab a few easy style points. 

Edited by Randolph Duke

Our ranking is seriously the epitome of laziness. You know the majority of the "coaches" and media just said "Oh, 3 year returning starter at QB in the SEC...sure, Top 15 sounds about right." Nevermind that the reason he's returning is that NFL scouts would convulse in laughter if he declared for the draft, and he's the leader of the more outdated, lifeless offense in the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

"We started the game with a nice drive but missed the fg.  If we had made, who knows what that would have done to momentum.  We might have been able to ride the wave to an upset victory instead of getting blown out by 35."  - looch, probably

2 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Dude you are terrified of aggy, you post shit like this every year. You also forgot "Fuckity Fuckity Fuck Fuck Fuck."

They are objectively better than Texas with a complete joke of a coach in Jumbo. Better league where you can play defense = real recruits.

23 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Look! Aggy playing actual football in an actual football conference!

They also don't have bums murdering girls, shooting up heroin and taking shits in the middle of the street in their city.

11 minutes ago, Zeus said:

They are objectively better than Texas with a complete joke of a coach in Jumbo. Better league where you can play defense = real recruits.

Careful, your aggy is showing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1