The Texum A&M Aggy Bulldogs @ Alabama Roll Tide

Bullneck

18 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I wanna know more about you wanting to go to UTEP. I believe the rest of it, tho. 

Wanted to follow this girl who was there on a handjob scholarship.  But she injured her forearm falling down a hill and couldn’t finish. 

Dude I was pissed. 

Edited by Liquor and Poker
  • Hook 'Em 1

CSB: I was living in College Station at the time and was in the middle of throwing a Halloween party. Everyone was inside my house listening to the game. Everyone there, save for me, was an aggy. We hear the call, someone turned off the radio... worst party ever. People stayed, but it was a somber event despite copious amounts of alcohol. But the party wasn't a complete loss. One of the attendees brought her boyfriend to the party. The boyfriend's WIFE found out about the party and waited at the entrance of my street, which was a cul-de-sac, and blocked his leaving via cars filled with the wife's brothers. They proceeded to pull him and attendee out of the car, kick his ass and demo his car. Police were called which brought the shit party to a complete stop and all my neighbors and party guests to the front yard. There was a cherry on top of this shit sundae though. My friend was drinking the misery of losing to Baylor for about 3 hours straight, got completely smashed... and when the cops were in my front yard taking statements from witnesses, he comes running from the back yard with his fake badge and fake gun drawn yelling that he can help "nab the bastards that stole all the booze!" completely dressed as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. The cops laughed their asses off for a good 2 minutes then went on their way. 
That's what I think about when I hear that call. 

That truly, honestly is a Cool Story, Bro!!

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Wanted to follow this girl who was there on a handjob scholarship.  But she injured her forearm falling down a hill and couldn’t finish. 

Dude I was pissed. 

That's a shame. I've heard there's a hill that's the perfect spot for those handy's. Should have followed your dreams, man. 

34 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looks like another Stephen McGee. Can’t throw so he just pretends nobody is open and runs. They’ll love him. 

Well, he'll also need some "moxie" and trash talk pretty much non stop even when he is losing.  But yeah, he's white. They'll love him.

27 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

I wonder if Looch will call his Bama "insider" "friend" tomorrow to see if Saban is still afraid of Jimbo at aggy.

Afraid of losing the guaranteed beat down, it's debatable to see who's worse between Sumlin and Jimbo if you take the bullshit wins away from Jimbo. Sumlin at least had a couple competitive games against Bama and won 1. 

Edited by Happy Gilmore

44 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Looks like another Stephen McGee. Can’t throw so he just pretends nobody is open and runs. They’ll love him. 

He's got to limp after the first few plays so the Aggies can fill the jars as they admire his toughness for staying in. 

I hated McGee. He was the perfect Aggie QB. His last game at Memorial was a hoot. What was that? 2008? Adios, Mofo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

He's got to limp after the first few plays so the Aggies can fill the jars as they admire his toughness for staying in. 

I hated McGee. He was the perfect Aggie QB. His last game at Memorial was a hoot. What was that? 2008? Adios, Mofo.

And despite that he got some minimal NFL time, which is why those that say Sam will not are a bit under informed, as Sam has way more skills than McGee.

35 minutes ago, Hozz said:

I was stunned this was 14-14 at one point.  Aggy offense vastly overperformed my expectations.  Waddle is so fucking good.  Whatever NFL team gets him next year, look out.  Dude is a difference maker.

Bama was asleep, woke up, scored a bunch, and then started drifting back to sleep.

I’m convinced this aggy squad is salty. Jimbo has them just on the precipice, and we need to watch out because A&M is about to go on a multi-year roll that will redefine the sport. 

They are only about $5 mil/ yr in coaching salaries away from making it happen. 

Just throw more money at the problem, aggy. It’s gotten you this far. Just throw more money at your coaching staff, you fucking dolts. 

Lol.