The Texum A&M Aggy Bulldogs @ Alabama Roll Tide

Bullneck

Should be a close game with lots of hard hitting and American college football excitement!  Tickets are as low as $60.  

(Who am I kidding?  I'm looking for a IV tube of undiluted, unlubricated schadenfreude).

Edited by Bullneck

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

I watched all of their game against Vandy. I'm a closet Vandy fan being that I live in TN, and Vandy is very, very, very terrible.

Aggy could have easily lost that game.

Aggy is decently ranked and unlike some coaches who will go unmentioned, Bama knows how to, and often does, step on a throat and then curb stomp an opponent after the fight is out of them. I look for Saban to try and make a statement in this game as they don't have their usual slate of Blind Sisters of the Poor, Tired, and Special Needs to pick on this year.

That's very, very bad for aggy. Delicious for me.

Preach, brother!

10 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Shit, I didn't realize he retired. Well, replace his name with whatever gomer they pulled in to replace him.

I havent listened to the new guy.  But there is no way his voice can "show" defeat like Dave South's voice did.  The Baylor loss immediately comes to mind when I think of Dave South every single time. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I havent listened to the new guy.  But there is no way his voice can "show" defeat like Dave South's voice did.  The Baylor loss immediately comes to mind when I think of Dave South every single time. 

Its like every christmas morning distilled into audio form for everyone's enjoyment.  I cannot stress how fucking funny that clip is.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Well, at least be has all those SECSEC upsets, conference title victories and natty champs he got to call to even things out. I mean if he didn’t, one might argue he wasted his life.

oh wait...

13 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

If A&M somehow won I would be delighted. Nobody talks trash and struts like A&M, it would piss off the Bama fans to no end.

The delight would be tempered when aggy was ranked #2 the next week.  Of course, that temperance would be alleviated therewith because of the inevitable loss to Gata.

Back to reality. The crucial question is who scores more on aggy; Bama, Gata or Pirate?  October is gonna be a glorious time to drink in aggy tears.  And Katy bar the door if they finish it off with a Halloween loss to Pig.  Could be a vintage spoken of, and enjoyed, for generations.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Back to reality. The crucial question is who scores more on aggy; Bama, Gata or Pirate?  October is gonna be a glorious time to drink in aggy tears.  And Katy bar the door if they finish it off with a Halloween loss to Pig.  Could be a vintage spoken of, and enjoyed, for generations.

Mike Leach Named Mississippi State's 34th Head Football Coach - Mississippi  State

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Imma go with the Pirate to run it up on aggy's asshole the most, though gogata and bama going to get after it too.  He trolled aggy constantly while in Lubbock and the dislike seems real.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Imma go with the Pirate to run it up on aggy's asshole the most, though gogata and bama going to get after it too.  He trolled aggy constantly while in Lubbock and the dislike seems real.

This is correct - they have no  back end defense to contend w/ what the pirate is going to throw (literally) at them. 5 wide / 4 wide sets are going to kill aggy. Their pass rush will be nullified by how fast the Pirate gets the ball out. It's going to be glorious. I picture multiple crossing patterns across the middle and wide receivers running free.

Edited by TexasBeta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I truly think he dislikes the entire aggy culture for their stupidity. 

He's right you know. Gif

I'd like to think, in my perfect world, that Leach took the MSU job just so he could bend aggy over. I agree w/ you here, the aggy culture surely insults his intelligence and he sees his job as stomping on them whenever possible. 

Edited by TexasBeta

The national media is asking questions about the $75 million dollar man.

Is Texas A&M getting its money's worth out of Jimbo Fisher?

Considering all the self-congratulatory noise Texas A&M made when hiring Fisher, the on-field realities have been defiantly vanilla. You don’t guarantee $75 million over 10 years for vanilla. The best way to sum up Fisher’s middle-class mediocrity is that Mississippi State’s Mike Leach generated more on-field buzz in one game than Fisher has in 27.

Last season, Texas A&M went 0-4 against top-20 teams. Texas A&M’s best win in 2019 came against No. 25 Oklahoma State, which doesn’t exactly justify all that chestiness that’s come after Texas A&M escaped the Big 12’s dysfunction chamber and burst onto the SEC scene with an upset of No. 1 Alabama in 2012.

Since then, Johnny Manziel has gone from beloved Johnny Football to the ignored Johnny Tabloid, his missteps becoming such an expectation that, sadly, they’re now irrelevant. And A&M has descended to what many predicted when it entered the gauntlet of the SEC West – it is shivering in the shadows of the division’s elite.

Ouch.

Opinion: Three years in, it's time for Jimbo Fisher to earn his pay at Texas A&M with top-notch wins

The unearned arrogance with which Texas A&M carries itself has long been a subject of fascination and ridicule among its rivals. Nobody in the sport is better at spending like Alabama while winning like Missouri, and the decision in late 2017 to throw a 10-year, $75 million contract at Fisher was either going to change that narrative forever or be remembered as the biggest boondoggle in the history of college sports.

More than two years in, though, maybe there’s a new bar for Fisher that would be fairer and more informative than a university president handing over a fake trophy: Are you a threat to Alabama’s supremacy in the SEC or not?

Let’s be real. The answer to that, as the two programs prepare to play Saturday in Tuscaloosa, is not. And it doesn’t seem particularly close.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Droopy said:

CSB: I was living in College Station at the time and was in the middle of throwing a Halloween party. Everyone was inside my house listening to the game. Everyone there, save for me, was an aggy. We hear the call, someone turned off the radio... worst party ever. People stayed, but it was a somber event despite copious amounts of alcohol. But the party wasn't a complete loss. One of the attendees brought her boyfriend to the party. The boyfriend's WIFE found out about the party and waited at the entrance of my street, which was a cul-de-sac, and blocked his leaving via cars filled with the wife's brothers. They proceeded to pull him and attendee out of the car, kick his ass and demo his car. Police were called which brought the shit party to a complete stop and all my neighbors and party guests to the front yard. There was a cherry on top of this shit sundae though. My friend was drinking the misery of losing to Baylor for about 3 hours straight, got completely smashed... and when the cops were in my front yard taking statements from witnesses, he comes running from the back yard with his fake badge and fake gun drawn yelling that he can help "nab the bastards that stole all the booze!" completely dressed as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. The cops laughed their asses off for a good 2 minutes then went on their way. 

That's what I think about when I hear that call. 

truth be told, that’s a pretty awesome memory to have on auto play

Just now, El Squared said:

Saban won’t go full mud hole on aggy since he wants to keep Jimtard around as long as possible.

Leach will not limit the boot heel marks on their throats and microgroins.

I don’t know Saban, but I feel he could give 1/8 a fuck about Jimbo. Aggy is Vandy minus the academics in his eyes and I would be surprised if he ever loses to aggy again.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

Ole Dave told a confidant his secret to convey aggy despaire was to jump and sit on his balls every time aggy gave up a touchdown.

Said he knew it was time to retire when he couldn't feel it anymore.

He had lost his edge.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Droopy said:

CSB: I was living in College Station at the time and was in the middle of throwing a Halloween party. Everyone was inside my house listening to the game. Everyone there, save for me, was an aggy. We hear the call, someone turned off the radio... worst party ever. People stayed, but it was a somber event despite copious amounts of alcohol. But the party wasn't a complete loss. One of the attendees brought her boyfriend to the party. The boyfriend's WIFE found out about the party and waited at the entrance of my street, which was a cul-de-sac, and blocked his leaving via cars filled with the wife's brothers. They proceeded to pull him and attendee out of the car, kick his ass and demo his car. Police were called which brought the shit party to a complete stop and all my neighbors and party guests to the front yard. There was a cherry on top of this shit sundae though. My friend was drinking the misery of losing to Baylor for about 3 hours straight, got completely smashed... and when the cops were in my front yard taking statements from witnesses, he comes running from the back yard with his fake badge and fake gun drawn yelling that he can help "nab the bastards that stole all the booze!" completely dressed as Lt. Dangle from Reno 911. The cops laughed their asses off for a good 2 minutes then went on their way. 

That's what I think about when I hear that call. 

I take it your friend is Caucasian 

• Hook 'Em 5

49 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Saban won’t go full mud hole on aggy since he wants to keep Jimtard around as long as possible.

I don't understand how you can say this.  We have it on the loochie-est of authority that it is only jimbo that keeps Saban up at night.  Scares him to death...