Cowboys vs Browns: Week 4

Vic Mackey

This team is no better with McCarthy as HC.  

Nah it absolutely is. Especially offensively. They much more aggressive. Change away from the stupid run on every first down philosophy.

They won’t lose games because they’re too conservative.

The defense and ST is just as bad, or worse, than last year. But that’s mor personnel I believe.

That’s not Garrett on the sideline.

I’m sorry. That isn’t a “throw the ball away Dak” play. That’s Play call and coaching. They’re letting miles go one on one on Dak blind side.

It’s asinine to expect Dak to know that’s coming from his back like that. Stupid

But I’m sure some are just giddy about it.

True. It's ALMOST LIKE he's a good QB. But he's not.

My quibbles with Dak have always been with his apparent demand to become the highest-paid player in the game. Good player but he’s not a $40M/year player — period. If he wants that money, I’m gonna hold him to that standard.

This defense is laughably bad. Earl Thomas can’t help this unit? Is his career over?

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Drew said:

God it’s like some people just can’t wait to blame him for everything.

I don't blame him for everything. I just don't think he's elite. I'd trade him to Detroit for Stafford who also is not elite.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Nah it absolutely is. Especially offensively. They much more aggressive. Change away from the stupid run on every first down philosophy.

They won’t lose games because they’re too conservative.

The defense and ST is just as bad, or worse, than last year. But that’s mor personnel I believe.

That’s not Garrett on the sideline.

So now they'll lose games by giving up 40+ points repeatedly. 

With 9 and a half minutes left in the 2nd quarter the defense has given Cleveland over 200 yds of offense and 21 pts and the cowboys got the ball first. That's insane. 

This offense is going too fast and making mistakes then the defense is getting burned repeatedly. Slow the offense and the game down.