Cowboys vs Browns: Week 4

Vic Mackey

The good news is we are still in contention to win a top 5 pick 

Who’s the best Defensive Back in the draft?

Oh and the play calling absolutely screwed that last drive. Fucking screens do not work for us. One went for like 10 yards earlier and now they want to call it more.

Just take RB throws completely out the playoff book for now.
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wanker Bob said:

The cowboys drafted a guy in the 2nd round that everyone knew was a right tackle in the NFL but then they shoehorned him into guard where he sucks. Now they have no right tackle and the guy who should be there sucking ass at guard. Cowboys' ineptitude is insanely amusing. 

the bigger problem is he wasn't a 2nd round pick but he would have been a washout at either position.   he'll be one of those OL that bounces around and he'll make some money and get the NFL pension.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

What’s not serious? You think Dak hasn’t proved anything and Stafford has down even LESS than Dak has done with a longer career.

Of course I’m serious. How the fuck are you serious?

You said Stafford hasn’t proven that he can do shit when there has been several years where he’s literally carried them to the playoffs with no running game. He was a legit mvp candidate last year before he got hurt. With no running game. I know you ride Dak’s sick pretty hard, and I get it. He’s our qb. He can do no wrong. But putting Stafford down to prove a point about Dak just makes you look like a fucking idiot. Dak is good.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

What’s not serious? You think Dak hasn’t proved anything and Stafford has down even LESS than Dak has done with a longer career.

Of course I’m serious. How the fuck are you serious?

Stafford is a fucking soft ass scrub in any big game he has played. He's a soft ass HP pussy

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

JFC, guys.  STFU.  Stafford's a good QB.  He wouldn't improve this team.  You stupid morons are making a pathetic product even more naseauting.

Nah man. He hasn’t proven that he can do shit in the nfl. He’s a scrub who can’t hold Dak’s jock

-Drew-

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

He is a pussy. Anyone who thinks Stafford can improve this team is a fucking moron. Do you even watch these games?

I never said he could improve our team. I just said you’re a fucking idiot if you think he’s a scrub, a pussy, or someone who has never won a big game. That is borderline irrefutable

Edited by youdunnf'dup

8 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

The cowboys drafted a guy in the 2nd round that everyone knew was a right tackle in the NFL but then they shoehorned him into guard where he sucks. 

williams is a bust.  arms too short to play tackle and he’s not strong enough to play guard.  he was a good college OL who doesn’t translate to the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the bigger problem is he wasn't a 2nd round pick but he would have been a washout at either position.   he'll be one of those OL that bounces around and he'll make some money and get the NFL pension.

He definitely had the athleticism for right tackle. Could have been a serviceable one in the NFL but we'll never know unless he gets cut and a GM who's sees that gives him a shot out there. 

4 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

He definitely had the athleticism for right tackle. Could have been a serviceable one in the NFL but we'll never know unless he gets cut and a GM who's sees that gives him a shot out there. 

his arms are too short and he's not athletic or strong enough.  we play him because he fits from a financial standpoint and Jerry needs to play his second round pick.

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Trash owner, trash team.

Yep. Glory hole! Not letting Jimmy in the ring of Fire. He’s one incompetent GM and outside of the Jets and Texans I don’t think there are any worse ones. I’m sure there are but Jerry is at the bottom of the GM heap.