Cowboys vs Browns: Week 4

Vic Mackey

I don't blame him for everything. I just don't think he's elite. I'd trade him to Detroit for Stafford who also is not elite.

Then I’m glad you’re not running this team. For Stafford who has over a decade of proof that he can’t do shit?

Stop it. That guy we got playing for us is a stud.

So now they'll lose games by giving up 40+ points repeatedly. 
With 9 and a half minutes left in the 2nd quarter the defense has given Cleveland over 200 yds of offense and 21 pts and the cowboys got the ball first. That's insane. 
This offense is going too fast and making mistakes then the defense is getting burned repeatedly. Slow the offense and the game down. 

I didn’t say MM was great. Or even good. I said he’s better then Garrett. Particularly offensively. Don’t think anyone could disagree with that.

Maybe we should just go back to the 2014-2016 codices where we just run it all day and protect the defense.

Of course that lead to nothing in the playoffs and they haven’t had a very good OL since 2016...so it’s not goin to work

1 minute ago, Drew said:

For Stafford who has over a decade of proof that he can’t do shit?

Stafford has the tools, the size and the experience. He did not have a competent football team around him. As F'd up as The Jones' are, they are infinitely better than the Fords.

• Like 1