Cowboys vs Browns: Week 4

Vic Mackey

I take it back on the coaching. It’s worse than Garrett. He was a pussy and played conservative. And Rod was a scared shit and never aggressive.

But they didn’t get down like this every fucking week.

And no, it’s not because they’re passing too much or going too fast. They just didn’t get beat so bad on defense like this.

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

I take it back on the coaching. It’s worse than Garrett. He was a pussy and played conservative. And Rod was a scared shit and never aggressive.

But they didn’t get down like this every fucking week.

And no, it’s not because they’re passing too much or going too fast. They just didn’t get beat so bad on defense like this.

The offense has turned the ball over 8 times in 3.5 games. No that’s not Dak’s fault. But you’re gonna lose a lot of games playing like that even with an average defense.

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Like clock work, here come the empty stats to bring us back. We’ll probably look competent for the rest of the quarter and we’ll wonder where this team has been. Only this time the other team isn’t Atlanta and they're actually gonna bleed the clock out with their running game like a competent football team. I swear to god this is last years team. Can we just play the NFC East already so we can really pad our offensive stats

Have Jerry Jones as an owner, a dipshit when it comes to football.

Have his son as an executive, and he sounds dumber than Jerry.

We have a meathead for a head coach that was the beneficiary of Aaron Rodgers.

We have a DC whose last stints produced some of the worst defense in the NFL.

We have an OC running the same offense that didn’t win under Garrett for many years.

The year is going exactly as I expected. Not sure what other fans thought would happen this year and every year for the future until a Jones doesn’t own the team, which is never.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Why accept that penalty way back at the start of the drive?  2nd and 12 seems better than 1st and 20 when they are averaging 10 ypp. 

how long will they continue to be amazed at browns wrs catching passes with dbs in position before they realize the dbs can’t make plays?

analytics!!!

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Actually, I take that back. Are we even the best team in the division. I don’t think there’s any way we can definitively say that. We definitely have the best offense and the worst defense in the division. 

philly is a competent organization.  they will clean up their issues before we do.  I see them winning the east.