Blow U Sign Ideas, Can You Help Me With This?

JohnnyRage

Oklahoma: world champions of cow  chip throwing (no shit).

You can’t make this shit up:

The small town of Beaver in Oklahoma is often called The Cow Chip Tossing Capital of the world. The residents are so proud of their agricultural heritage that every spring, they indulge in this unusual sport of throwing a dried piece of cow turd as far as an eye can see. The competition that is proudly called the World Cow Chip Throwing Contest has been held in Beaver since 1969.

beaver, 69, dried cow shit and champions all in one paragraph.

A long time friend of mine ended up at ou. Lived next to the pike house and went to acc for 2 years but his grades were so shitty, Texas state wouldn’t even take him. Shit he got caught cheating at acc and somehow blamed the professor. Ultimate victim. Anyways one of his selling points about OU was that there’s a strip club like a block away from campus or some shit. That’s what he was pumped about. And yeah he flunked out of ou. 
Point is, you can probably fit a stripper and acc being more difficult than ou joke in there. 
Use your imagination my friend 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Fletch said:

A long time friend of mine ended up at ou. Lived next to the pike house and went to acc for 2 years but his grades were so shitty, Texas state wouldn’t even take him. Shit he got caught cheating at acc and somehow blamed the professor. Ultimate victim. Anyways one of his selling points about OU was that there’s a strip club like a block away from campus or some shit. That’s what he was pumped about. And yeah he flunked out of ou. 
Point is, you can probably fit a stripper and acc being more difficult than ou joke in there. 
Use your imagination my friend 

And that guy was..... Albert Einstein?