2020 World Series - Dodgers vs Rays

CowtownHorn

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

LMAO. they just said Mookie has the worst SLG% against lefties in all of baseball and Cash takes out Snell who is cruising. un fucking real. i hope they fire Cash. 

Except that the guys that would fire him are the ones telling him not to let Snell go 3rd time through

21 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Fozzz will be along shortly to tell us all it was the correct move. 

Fucking nailed it! 

4 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

The thing about replacing Snell with Anderson is that it was the right move irrespective of the result. I like that Cash had the balls to make that move.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

The thing about replacing Snell with Anderson is that it was the right move irrespective of the result. I like that Cash had the balls to make that move.

No it’s not. 6 K’s in 6 AB’s for the next batters with one not we’ll hit ball for a hit right there doesn’t say pull him. You are using a season’s worth of averaging when you only have 1 game to play or you go home.

Anderson has sucked this whole postseason. I don't need analytics to tell me that I'd rather keep Snell in.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

He’s pitched all of 14 innings in the postseason and his stuff was fine. It’s not like Snell has been much better in the postseason - each are over .330 xwOBA in the playoffs. With all of the information before him at the time Cash made that decision it was the right call. Making a decision based on your gut is just gambling - sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t.