The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

48 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Like almost every time the content of the hacked emails were brought up and the media questioned certain aspects of those emails such as the Foundation or connections to Wall Street, her campaign deflected their contents by blaming the Russians and Trump.  And don't fucking but her emails me, you asked. 

That's it? That's all you've got?

The fucking wealth of information they had in the dossier and that the investigation was uncovering on Popp and Carter Page that they, under your theory falsified but chose not to use, and that's what you're going with? 

That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. 

I am glad that you guys have found your footing in sniffing out conspiracy theories all the sudden.  Let's see what the IG report says about Steele's work and how it was used at the FBI. I will be right here and happy to admit that I was totally wrong if it all proves above board.  Unfortunately, can't say that many of you guys have held up your end in that regard.  

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Seems like there was secret cooperation between Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives in order to deceive and cheat by decimating hacked data and microtarget troll messaging. If only there were a term for that...

Wait wait. I know the word. "Delusion".

What do I win?

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

Or maybe she sucks and cannot hack it.   You are promoting a myth based on anecdotal hearsay.  That description above could include several private sector jobs I have had.  Weatherford - lost $700,000,000 USD in one year, and gave the CEO $7,000,000.   When they had issues, they would recycle management, rename departments and not address real issues.  They did that several times, each time thinking it was going to work.  

Love the whole anecdotal angle. Yeah the wife's experience was miserable because the level of serial incompetence, and intentional slow the process down was aggravating to someone used to working in companies innovating and attempting to make them process better. That does not happen in gov't office very often.

Now run on down to the greyhound terminal, the next round of clients is surely rolling in.

33 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Love the whole anecdotal angle. Yeah the wife's experience was miserable because the level of serial incompetence, and intentional slow the process down was aggravating to someone used to working in companies innovating and attempting to make them process better. That does not happen in gov't office very often.

Now run on down to the greyhound terminal, the next round of clients is surely rolling in.

I'm sure she gets plenty of that at home.   

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Just finished reading Appendix C of the Mueller Report which is Trump’s written responses to Mueller’s questions.  

TL:DR summary:

It is an absolute beating to read.  Almost every response begins with some variation of “I have no recollection, I do not recall” and sometimes followed by bragging about winning such and such states followed by attacking Hillary Clinton and citing “Clinton Cash” as his source of information.  

Based on the responses, assuming Trump is telling the truth (he obviously isn’t), he could be the dumbest man alive. 

That's just the nature of that kind of thing.  In addition to his actually being a moron, it doesn't behoove anyone to answer written questions/interrogatories in a candid way, or to refresh one's recollection on anything, or, to stop being a moron for the purpose of answering the question.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The people trying to compare governmental idiocy with corporate idiocy clearly have never experienced the former.  There are some similarities, but governmental is sui generis and worse.

• Like 1

I realize you are so frail and insecure with your masculinity that you think sophomoric comments about homosexuality is demeaning to me and empowering to you.

Your wife sucks and couldn’t hack it in a government job so she ran away. She probably tried to tell everyone they suck and how great she was and they shunned her and quietly showed her the door. We pulled that move before on individuals who couldn’t hack it for one reason or another.

Just now, Thetexashammer said:

You've repeatedly struggled with basic reading comprehension and you show no ability to recall material facts regarding the issues you discuss. Why would anyone listen to you? 

So I'm just like literally every single person on this message board.

Solid point, guy.

45 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I realize you are so frail and insecure with your masculinity that you think sophomoric comments about homosexuality is demeaning to me and empowering to you.

Your wife sucks and couldn’t hack it in a government job so she ran away. She probably tried to tell everyone they suck and how great she was and they shunned her and quietly showed her the door. We pulled that move before on individuals who couldn’t hack it for one reason or another.

Sophomoric as opposed to your blatant dickish insult of my wife ?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

That's just the nature of that kind of thing.  In addition to his actually being a moron, it doesn't behoove anyone to answer written questions/interrogatories in a candid way, or to refresh one's recollection on anything, or, to stop being a moron for the purpose of answering the question.

Sure except for the fact that they are made under oath. So being candid one would think would be important.

You do realize that when you say you don’t recall sayin something when in fact you do recall saying it, that’s a lie too, right?

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Sure except for the fact that they are made under oath. So being candid one would think would be important.

You do realize that when you say you don’t recall sayin something when in fact you do recall saying it, that’s a lie too, right?

Do you actually practice law?

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yes. Is your point that you should counsel your client to lie in response to interrogatories? Or only if your client is super important like the president? Or maybe I’m missing your point.

I found his answers to be rather typical of answers to interrogatories.  Although the circumstances here are different from most litigation, I have found interrogatories to be among the more useless discovery devices because of the ability to evade.  They're really only useful for getting a q/a pair on a question that everyone knows the answer to, or for damages calculations.

As to the "I don't know/remember thing" the fuckhead contradicts himself 10-plus times a day, so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't know or remember things.  If there isn't some independent source to provide the answer, that's what I would expect.  And, of course, honesty and candor are not his strong suit in the best of circumstances.

If you have ever seen more than a couple sets of rog answers, and knowing what we know about Donald Trump, nothing in those answers should be the least bit surprising.

Edited by TwiceHorn

25 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I found his answers to be rather typical of answers to interrogatories.  Although the circumstances here are different from most litigation, I have found interrogatories to be among the more useless discovery devices because of the ability to evade.  They're really only useful for getting a q/a pair on a question that everyone knows the answer to, or for damages calculations.

As to the "I don't know/remember thing" the fuckhead contradicts himself 10-plus times a day, so it doesn't surprise me that he doesn't know or remember things.  If there isn't some independent source to provide the answer, that's what I would expect.  And, of course, honesty and candor are not his strong suit in the best of circumstances.

If you have ever seen more than a couple sets of rog answers, and knowing what we know about Donald Trump, nothing in those answers should be the least bit surprising.

His answers are neither surprising nor atypical. My point is that his obvious lies in interrogatory answers shouldn’t be excused, particularly since he’s supposed to be the president. This isn’t some run of the mill lawsuit to decide whose really at fault for accidentally burning down the construction site building.

Just because we know trump is a piece of garbage and shit doesn’t mean we should just pretend like it’s ok. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 10:54 PM, Anastasis said:

BTW @Hugo Stiglitz did you realize that you broke the search function on this thread when you edited the title when the report was dropped? It does not appear to return search results when limited to this thread for post prior to March 26. 

Hey @Hugo Stiglitz. Was this on purpose, or was it unintentional. 

12 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Great planning by Hillary. "Hey guys, let's launder falsified intelligence to our buddies at the FBI, who just fucking love Democrats and hate Republicans, to initiate a counterintelligence investigation into Trump's campaign to help us win the election. Then, and this is the real genius, let's never publicly reveal or in any way use any information gleaned from that investigation until after the election has already occurred, but let's make sure to go to Mitch fucking McConnell and ask him to put out a bipartisan statement that Russia is trying to tamper with the election. And to really throw the hounds off our trail, we'll tell our good buddy James Comey to publicly re-open the investigation into me a week before the election."

Well it's the same Hilary who set up a private email server to evade scrutiny, apparently unaware that the other correspondents would have emails on different servers.  But to your point there was aggressive leaking by the Clinton machine cronies and opportunists jockeying for favor after the obvious Hilary victory. 

17 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Primary issue also not visible:

James Comey's handing of the Clinton press conference likely had the single greatest external influence on the election results (538 Link). Another issue that wasn't visible in the report was the Russian disinformation operation targeting the FBI that influenced Comey's decision to hold that press conference (WaPo Link). Wonder why the former Director of the FBI would leave something as potentially impactful to the election, driven right through the halls of the FBI, out of the report on Russian election interference? 

It wasn't that the voting public was aghast to discover that Crooked Hillary had broken protocol as much as reminded that she'd done it for the 20th time.  A web search for "straight Hillary" returns only "Let me get this straight Hillary," 

The Russians might have influenced by flooding Facebook with bots. But, that made social media slightly less biased instead of the near uniform support Obama had over Romney.   I predict Zuckerberg et al are working hard to make sure their platforms are appropriately rigged in 2020.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, notre dame joe said:

The Russians might have influenced by flooding Facebook with bots. But, that made social media slightly less biased instead of the near uniform support Obama had over Romney.   I predict Zuckerberg et al are working hard to make sure their platforms are appropriately rigged in 2020.  

It won’t be just Facebook, it will be most social media platforms. Can you imagine the amount of conservative twitter profiles that will be locked leading up to the election? 

Web search results related to conservative news or the limited negative press on Democrat policies or news? It’s going to be unprecedented. 

1 hour ago, Enchubben said:

It won’t be just Facebook, it will be most social media platforms. Can you imagine the amount of conservative twitter profiles that will be locked leading up to the election? 

Web search results related to conservative news or the limited negative press on Democrat policies or news? It’s going to be unprecedented. 

I thought conservatives supported free markets and limited governement.

Edited by David Dennison

14 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

And shutting down those avenues would be an example of free markets working how exactly ?

The private companies will be the ones shutting it down. And I've yet to see evidence any social media company has targeted conservatives. To the contrary, Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw: has long been dominated by right wing perspectives.

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Oh. Like Fox News.

Yes. Or like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, most newspapers and magazines etc.

12 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

And I've yet to see evidence any social media company has targeted conservatives.

Doubt you’ve been looking. Shadow banning is a popular technique used by twitter but the hypocrisy of banning based on violating terms of service is probably worse. I’m sure there are better studies out there but here’s a quick one. Surprised I was able to find it :)

https://quillette.com/2019/02/12/it-isnt-your-imagination-twitter-treats-conservatives-more-harshly-than-liberals/

• Like 1

Just now, Enchubben said:

Yes. Or like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, most newspapers and magazines etc.

Doubt you’ve been looking. Shadow banning is a popular technique used by twitter but the hypocrisy of banning based on violating terms of service is probably worse. I’m sure there are better studies out there but here’s a quick one. Surprised I was able to find it :)

https://quillette.com/2019/02/12/it-isnt-your-imagination-twitter-treats-conservatives-more-harshly-than-liberals/

Again, don't conservatives favor free markets?

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Again, don't conservatives favor free markets?

For the second time, I do, but they deserved to be called out as such. And if they are going to claim that they are politically impartial and unbiased, then they should back it up. None of these outlets are actually impartial, so they should stop pretending and claiming it.

Edited by Enchubben
  • Like 1

Just now, Enchubben said:

For the second time, I do, but they deserved to be called out as such. And if they are going to claim that they are politically impartial and unbiased, then they should back it up. None of these outlets are, so they should stop acting like it. 

It’s not twitter’s fault that conservatives attract the most bots, maybe your side should stop spreading so much Fake News