The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

There is going to be a ton of damaging information in this report.

Like everything else in this saga.  Plenty of damaging info for normal people.  MAGA crowd rejoices because it does not say “Trump colluded with Russia.”  Trump rants and says he is exonerated, which the report won’t explocitly say either.

We suffer through the next 2 years.  Democrat wins by landslide and Trump et al. says he never had a chance because of the witch hunt.

2 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

What about sealed indictments? Him saying he has no more doesn't mean there are not indictments we do not know about.

CNN just reported unequivocally no, nothing sealed, it's done.  (At least from Mueller, that doesn't mean SDNY doesn't have farmed out cases.)

Edited by Mojo Hand

Just now, TexEx15 said:

Like everything else in this saga.  Plenty of damaging info for normal people.  MAGA crowd rejoices because it does not say “Trump colluded with Russia.”  Trump rants and says he is exonerated, which the report won’t explocitly say either.

We suffer through the next 2 years.  Democrat wins by landslide and Trump et al. says he never had a chance because of the witch hunt.

That sounds about right. 

Still, the report might actually say he colluded with Russia.

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump fired Comey and Sessions over this investigation.  Kinda difficult to believe there’s nothing in the Mueller report.

The comey firing is so overrated. I’m pretty sure there is a post somewhere that you were calling for comey to be fired after the election. EVERY dem legislature was. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

The comey firing is so overrated. I’m pretty sure there is a post somewhere that you were calling for comey to be fired after the election. EVERY dem legislature was. 

Wrong.  I am the only person on earth that has always been pro-Comey and my post history can testify to that.   I get a lot of shit over it.

15 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

CNN just reported unequivocally no, nothing sealed, it's done.  (At least from Mueller, that doesn't mean SDNY doesn't have farmed out cases.)

That has to be correct.  There should be nothing left for the SCO to do with the delivery of this report.  I suppose he's even handed off the Gates and Mattis Flynn, sentencings and the further Stone proceedings.  There's the sentencing of that one schmuck that was complicit with the Russian, too.

Edited by TwiceHorn
You are correct, sir

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The Qanon crowd must be disappointed.  Their whole theory was based on the premise of Mueller sealed indictments 

It’s funny that just earlier today you were talking about more indictments and now you’re talking about  how other people should be disappointed. Are you disappointed?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

It’s funny that just earlier today you were talking about more indictments and now you’re talking about  how other people should be disappointed. Are you disappointed?

I said I was crossing my fingers on more indictments which is having enough awareness to realize it was likely there wouldn’t be any.

You trolls are adorable though

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

That all depends on what's actually in the report.

Nah, regardless of what it says, as long as he's still President he'll say it exonerates him. Even if every news outlet other than Fox says otherwise. And his followers will totally agree, and republicans in Congress will sing the same tune. 

Just now, Mo Horn said:

Nah, regardless of what it says, as long as he's still President he'll say it exonerates him. Even if every news outlet other than Fox says otherwise. And his followers will totally agree, and republicans in Congress will sing the same tune. 

That's fine. It's politics. 

Democrats should be able to clean up in November of 2020.

3 minutes ago, Jhawk said:

There is literally hundreds of posts from you in this thread speculating on shit you know fuck all about. Then when you don’t get what you want out of it the ones calling you out are the trolls. 

Give him a break, his world is crumbling down around him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mueller indicted Trump’s National Security Adviser, Campaign Manager, personal attorney, deputy campaign manager, and long time political adviser. Plus a few dozen Russians. 

It’s obvious the final Mueller report will be a nothingburger.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Mo Horn said:

And the shaggy left dipshit sock brigade will still Muh Russia all day every day

• Haha 3
  • Fuck You 3

If there are no other indictments, sealed or otherwise, and the report won’t contain anything that would be disparaging to those not charged with a crime, doesn’t that mean it is going to pretty much contain nothing very little substance? Based on this , it can really be about Russia collusion and essentially will a troll farm, process crimes and Manafort and then what?

29 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Friday 5 pm during March madness... lol. That’s all anyone needs to know

Nope. We will know all we need to know if and when Trump opposes its release. I’m sure you will back whatever decision your dipshit Demi-god chooses. 

• Like 1