The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

seems legit ;)

Trump's animus dark since Friday, Mueller strolling by to gaze at the White House after a job well done for our country, Nunes starting fires.  It's Bad.

There’s almost no way this report was going to be good for Trump.  I see two logical conclusions:

1.  Either Trump was a willing participant in the Russian attack.  

2.  Trump was a unwitting useful idiot/fellow traveler in the Russian attack 

Neither of those conclusions is favorable for Trump.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

One of THE best movies ever, bat shit crazy for sure, but no Little Big Horn moment.

Your movie taste is exquisite. I think Trump's tweets are already like Little Big Man's Custer. Wild ramblings and self-deception. Custer had believers until the end as well.

We'll see. Who knows what's in the report?

Just now, RomaVicta said:

Your movie taste is exquisite. I think Trump's tweets are already like Little Big Man's Custer. Wild ramblings and self-deception. Custer had believers until the end as well.

We'll see. Who knows what's in the report?

The book's better, but then they usually are, but Mrs. Pendrake in the celluloid version.......aaaaaaahhhhh Mrs. Pendrake.  

The return of Little Big Man was pretty good as well.

We should be seeing the report, as much as we can at least.

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

LOL they did not find anyone in Trump campaign colluded with Russia.  Maddow is really going to be crying today. 

While I generally don't ever think it's OK to make a girl cry.....  I'll make the exception in her case....... this time.

So his hand picked AG provides in four pages fodder for trumpkins to claim victory while suppressing any details that support collusion. Brilliant. He’ll be tweeting complete victory, his cult will agree, and the details will be ignored. This is America.

Just now, Dbeasy said:

This is exactly what cnn is reading right now. I wonder why the included comment of no exoneration was included.

It means Mueller didn't make the call on obstruction because it was close, and left it to Barr and Rosenstein to decide.  And they've decided it's not obstruction.