The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

21 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Go ahead, all for it.  It is the only possible way to convince one side or the other of the facts.  Heads up though, you are never going to get a fully unredacted report.  This is the United States government issuing a report focusing on an investigation that involved Russia.  When was the last time they have ever released that kind of report without redactions?

These people are too stupid and deranged to acknowledge this.

4 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

That had zero to do with Russian collusion and the election. You honestly believe if they cracked the books on Nancy P and Hill they won’t find the same? 

Such delusion. I’m sorry you so willfully bought a lie sold to you by the morally bankrupt left. It’s got to sting. 

You people shouted that Hillary should be locked up while Trump and his family have been using private communication channels to talk to foreign governments, forgive me if I don't give one single fuck what you think.

Edited by GSU&UT
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

None of this is good for Trump you idiots lol what the hell

The only people who cared were libs and it's not like there aren't a million other crimes the libs can now jump to

This is so stupid delete this dumb thread

Of course you want it deleted, it illustrates the spittle filled, keyboard crushing, derangement that goes with Trump.  You'd be among those crowing the loudest  if the report detailed collusion and obstruction.  I'd like to reach my own conclusions rather than have a media, eager to bring him down as well tell me what to believe.  

The media is getting more of a black eye because of their constant reporting of unsubstantiated facts, yet reporting them as if they were indeed fact. How they don't get that is astounding. The more gossip BS they write the more they lose credibility, and push people away from whatever point they're attempting to have one believe.

6 minutes ago, Jim Tom Pinch said:

You are such a fucking fool. 

The Lib Trash in Washington played right into Putin’s hands with their insane ravings over the last two years and did more damage to American government and our trust in it than anything they could fabricate about a Trump. 

And you and your kind lapped it up like the mindless lemmings you are. Congratulations.

Fuck off, histrionic bitch. Trump publicly falls in love with dictators, but you've deftly identified what's destroying America.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Of course you want it deleted, it illustrates the spittle filled, keyboard crushing, derangement that goes with Trump.  You'd be among those crowing the loudest  if the report detailed collusion and obstruction.  I'd like to reach my own conclusions rather than have a media, eager to bring him down as well tell me what to believe.  

The media is getting more of a black eye because of their constant reporting of unsubstantiated facts, yet reporting them as if they were indeed fact. How they don't get that is astounding. The more gossip BS they write the more they lose credibility, and push people away from whatever point they're attempting to have one believe.

And yet you continue to consume that media.

Bring on the full report.

Nael Katyal: 2 year investigation resulting in Mueller leaving open a determination about obstruction, not exonerating him, and then in less than 48 hours Barr swoops in and makes a determination.  That's a deep source of concern.  

It sucks Barr is taking this tack. 

I want resolution as much as anyone, one way or the other, and it looks initially like there is potential Barr is being a shield.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

People/bots like you are the reason why Trump is somehow going to come out a winner in a scenario where his campaign manager and other top advisors are going to prison, his charity has been exposed as a fraud, he’s been documented gouging taxpayers to pay himself with all the trips to his own hotels, and he does something outrageous and embarrassing as President every day.  Because 2.5 years of browbeating and breathless speculation on conspiracy theories have turned the focus onto whether or not he’s in the KGB, as if all that other stuff isn’t the real story.

Now people have more ammunition to rationalize not believing in the actually credible damaging news about him on other subjects, and his opponents have likely squandered the ability to nail him on the other stuff he’s done the last 2 years by pinning all your hopes on the magical Mueller Report.  If you’re an “active measures” plant, I hope you’re a plant for Trump, because your opposition efforts suck.

In other words, "focus on real shit people". 

I didnt know how I would react to the conclusion today but I have to honestly say when I read the headlines my first reaction was relief. And that is speaking as a moderate Dem. Im not sure how the country would have handled it had this report concluded Trump colluded with Russia. That said, if you are pissed off, then fucking vote him out of office in 2020. 

• Like 4

Just now, UTGrad98 said:

I didnt know how I would react to the conclusion today but I have to honestly say when I read the headlines my first reaction was relief. And that is speaking as a moderate Dem. Im not sure how the country would have handled it had this report concluded Trump colluded with Russia. That said, if you are pissed off, then fucking vote him out of office in 2020. 

Yeah I mean that's why I said "no collusion/conspiracy" is the best possible outcome.

23 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Congress needs to move on. If they keep hammering, it will only hurt them politically at this point.

Donald Trump won. The best thing to do would be to ignore the political victory and get on with the business of legislation.

Shut this thread down. Everybody go home. 

I give you a lot of grief, but good on you for seeing it for what it is. 

Now we need a welfare check on poor little Jimmy. 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Devin Nunes still wants the full report burned.

Well, that's silly.

The full report needs to be released so the American people can decide for themselves.

There is an election in 2020 and we'll find out what they think.

Edited by David Dennison

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I did ?  in what context ?  It seems he was the one who was verbally assaulted/taunted not the other way around like the media tried to gleefully portray originally.

Yes. You did. I even subsequently brought it up, offering you a chance to perhaps clarify your accusation while you were railing on the media getting it wrong, only to silence.

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

People/bots like you are the reason why Trump is somehow going to come out a winner in a scenario where his campaign manager and other top advisors are going to prison, his charity has been exposed as a fraud, he’s been documented gouging taxpayers to pay himself with all the trips to his own hotels, and he does something outrageous and embarrassing as President every day.  Because 2.5 years of browbeating and breathless speculation on conspiracy theories have turned the focus onto whether or not he’s in the KGB, as if all that other stuff isn’t the real story.

Now people have more ammunition to rationalize not believing in the actually credible damaging news about him on other subjects, and his opponents have likely squandered the ability to nail him on the other stuff he’s done the last 2 years by pinning all your hopes on the magical Mueller Report.  If you’re an “active measures” plant, I hope you’re a plant for Trump, because your opposition efforts suck.

I just wanted to know what happened. 

Getting the facts isn’t easy with this administration. 

Still would like the opportunity to see the facts Mueller found and decide for myself. 

Sorry for partying!

4 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Bring on the full report.

Nael Katyal: 2 year investigation resulting in Mueller leaving open a determination about obstruction, not exonerating him, and then in less than 48 hours Barr swoops in and makes a determination.  That's a deep source of concern.  

It sucks Barr is taking this tack. 

I want resolution as much as anyone, one way or the other, and it looks initially like there is potential Barr is being a shield.

It's a broken system if the DOJ won't ever indict or prosecute b/c of a DOJ memo, but the AG can make judgments about a 2 year investigation.

SCO should submit report directly to Congress (with confidential/methods/etc redacted).

4 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

I am slightly disappointed I don't need to laundry list all known instances where the USA meddled in a foreign election.  very slightly.