The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

90% of libs knew this was a false narrative, they knew it was a witch hunt but they were perfectly fine with destroying people’s lives to achieve their agenda. It’s how they think. 

The other 10%, dumb asses like Bolverk, Jimmy, Bama Granny and a lot of the Beto dick lickers that post here really did believe it. 

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

90% of libs knew this was a false narrative, they knew it was a witch hunt but they were perfectly fine with destroying people’s lives to achieve their agenda. It’s how they think. 

The other 10%, dumb asses like Bolverk, Jimmy, Bama Granny and a lot of the Beto dick lickers that post here really did believe it. 

How's that budget deficit looking?

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's unexpected because what this apparently means is that the president is so narcissistic that the very idea of someone helping him win the election, as opposed to him winning on his own merits, has sent him into a 2 year constant hissy fit.  His behavior lent a shit ton of credence to the idea that he knew something about it.  Now that it appears he really didn't, it just makes him that much more of a petulant child.  

Whoa...

You're surprised the President is that narcissistic?   There's no level of narcissism that motherfucker can't get to.  A main tenet of narcissism is irrational behavior when criticized.  The merits of that criticism mean nothing.  They'll go off the reservation every damn time.   

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

The other 10%, dumb asses like Bolverk, Jimmy, Bama Granny and a lot of the Beto dick kickers that post here really did believe it. 

They were led by the noses by the two biggest conspiracy nuts on this site. 

Flaws that in other candidates the media had reported fairly on and let the public make their own decisions on how to react to these flaws.  With Trump it was different.  Trump was the first candidate where the media was pulling the public by the nose and demanding they react to these flaws in a certain manner.  No one likes being told how to think or what to do.

“Trump was the first candidate where the media was pulling the public by the nose and demanding they react to these flaws in a certain manner. “

WTF? So, you never heard of Gary Hart...as just one of 1,000 examples? I mean, when the media reports on infidelity, pussy grabbing etc...there is NOT an expectation that the reaction will be negative?

Interesting. I guess you’re basing your conclusion on circumstantial evidence.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

It must not be that easy, because it's wrong.

I don't get the fascination with socks. I don't internet that way. It's silly.

I believe you when you say you don't have a sock because you're a sock, you're Hugo's sock, there's no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Republicans are just as guilty of this. You know that.

13 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Quite the contrary, I'm chilling on the sofa, watching March madness, after a week of skiing out west, and now laughing at you cause you can't seem to accept what I was saying is accurate.

The I'm not responding to you part or the other stupid part of your narrative.

*Madness

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Like White water, Benghazi, Birtherism, Clinton emails, pizza gate and so on?   Glass houses 

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Have we asked @TexasMan for a name?

You don't want that girl's name now. That girl now is a hot-pocket-fed leviathan bitching in her phone at a laundromat with a United Nations mob of offspring licking the floor next to her ankles.

The name you want is of some other girl, who presently resembles, physically and in attitude, that girl back then.

• Like 1

Just now, hookem48 said:

All the posters on the left side of this thread should never make fun of the aggy roller coaster again, I mean wow, this is the ultimate aggy roller coaster.

Meh, not sure I'd bring up aggy.  I guess it means nothing that the vast majority of aggy are trumptards?  You'll find your like minded far right dipshits on all their sites/campus.  Go enjoy. 

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

All the posters on the left side of this thread should never make fun of the aggy roller coaster again, I mean wow, this is the ultimate aggy roller coaster.

Not sure this is the strategy you want to go with. 

• Like 1

Bring on the full report.  Combine that with the octopus of related ongoing investigations that are churning ahead, and we're far from over.

I wish it were the case that this was over.  But damned if it's not.

Edited by triplehorn

8 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Reminds me of the 2016 election thread back on shaggy. 

So why does Huckabeef still have to lie about what Barr just released?

Why does Trump have to hide why he had private meetings with Putin?

Nothing from today was surprising, and based on how much was passed off to state AD’s it should have been suspected. Today only raises more questions as to why nothing is been answered publicly yet.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Poor poor Paul Manafort!

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

i think part of me also wanted a conspiracy between him and the Russians because I didn't want to believe there were so many just god-awful people in this country that made the decision to make him our president.  I am disappoint.

Look on the bright side, more people made the decision not to make him president.