The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

the Clintons are also extremely corrupt and should be in jail, what's your point?

The democrat appointed AG met with Bill Clinton on a tarmac to talk about golf and their grandchildren all while the FBI was investigating his wife. 

Whats your point ?

Edited by Onboard 2.0

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You are joking right?  This entire thread was all about people being convinced Trump and his immediate team actively conspired to collude with the russians.  Now turns out to be a wild conspiracy most of the collective regardless of facts or lack thereof go on to believe.  

BTW this investigation was not to exonerate Trump but to find guilt in criminal conspiract to collude with russians and obstruct justice.  This evidence was not found.  Wild conspiracy dead.

According to the AG, that's not what the report says. It says that the evidence does not establish conspiracy. That does not mean there is no evidence of conspiracy. We won't know that until we actually read the report.

Edited by David Dennison

40 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

So is Trump still calling the investigation which ultimately exonerated him of conspiring with the Russians an “ illegal and rigged witch hunt”? Because I bet he is. Narcissistic dumbass just can’t help himself. 

As for obstruction, if it was anyone but the president he’d have been criminally charged with it. Its the whole “no reasonable prosecutor” thing that let Hillary off the hook except this time it was the office of president itself and the “DOJ no indictment of the president policy” that ultimately let trump get away with it.

Contrary to what the right wing trolls like the Sack probably think, I’m actually good with this. Mueller got to complete his investigation, some scumbags are going to jail, the investigation actually made the government money, and ultimately, the dems are not gonna be forced to impeach trump, hurting themselves politically, only to watch the criminals running the Cocaine Mitch led Senate let Trump slide anyway and enhancing President shitstain’s chances to win in 2020. 

So raise your glass to the end of the Mueller investigation. Salud. 

So you’re relieved to hear that Potus isn’t a Russian asset?

Just now, tjhooker said:

Man, you guys are twisting yourselves into knots trying to save face.  How do you disprove a negative?  Seriously?  You can forever just say as y'all will well they just couldn't find the evidence.  It's crazy.  

We don't know what evidence they found. We won't know that until we read the report. All we know is that Robert Mueller felt that the evidence they did have was not enough to prove a case beyond a reasonable doubt.

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

So you’re relieved to hear that Potus isn’t a Russian asset?

I’m relieved to hear that if he is, he’s apparently not doing it wittingly. Although I’d still like to read the report before concluding that definitively myself. 

I am curious to see what Mueller found regarding Manafort and his relations with the Russians. 

Mainly I’m relieved that the dems are not gonna have to impeach trump which in my opinion would be both counterproductive and futile. Let’s just vote his sorry fat ass out in 2020, try to get past this national embarrassment, and then let the chips fall where they may. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You are joking right?  This entire thread was all about people being convinced Trump and his immediate team actively conspired to collude with the russians.  Now turns out to be a wild conspiracy most of the collective regardless of facts or lack thereof go on to believe.  

BTW this investigation was not to exonerate Trump but to find guilt in criminal conspiract to collude with russians and obstruct justice.  This evidence was not found.  Wild conspiracy dead.

Read the thread title. Stop projecting. And yes, the investigation explicitly states Trump is not exonerated. Still don't understand how the "Deep State" got conflated into your less than coherent explanation.

1 hour ago, notre dame joe said:

Because the Clinton machine uses firewalls such as the law firm Perkins Cole to move the dossier and keep their own fingerprints off of it.  As a non-politician/lawyer Trump is used to doing things himself. You know the Clintons have done worse than Trump, they just cover their tracks better.

Holy shit.

Hole.  E.  Sheeeit.

• Like 1

Just now, Dbeasy said:

If Pelosi and Schumer keep going after the Russia thing, it’s potentially going to cost the Democrats again on the elections. They would be much smarter to let the other Trump investigations progress.

Watch the democrats shoot themselves in the dick.  You know it's gonna happen. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

I should have added this to the BINGO board.  We need to see the full report.  Don't know why I missed this obvious response?  I'm slippin'

It's telling that a microenceph such as yourself thinks the BINGO board was funny.

1 minute ago, CoTex said:

Question - was there collusion with Russians  to alter an election and if so, who were the people involved with enough authority to matter?

That is one thing I noticed about Barr’s very carefully written letter. He was very explicit in claiming no member of the “Trump campaign” or any “US Person” colluded with the Russians “IRA”  which stood for the internet research agency activities. Then later on when discussing the hacking allegations, he then again said the “trump campaign” had not participated but omitted “US Persons.”

If I’m reading that correctly, from that I can only conclude that Mueller did find that US citizens participated in the hacking operation, just not the internet influence operation. 

Anyone agree or disagree? 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That is one thing I noticed about Barr’s very carefully written letter. He was very explicit in claiming no member of the “Trump campaign” or any “US Person” colluded with the Russians “IRA”  which stood for the internet research agency activities. Then later on when discussing the hacking allegations, he then again said the “trump campaign” had not participated but omitted “US Persons.”

If I’m reading that correctly, from that I can only conclude that Mueller did find that US citizens participated in the hacking operation, just not the internet influence operation. 

Anyone agree or disagree? 

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

i think this must expressly exclude Manafort and Stone, right?

5 minutes ago, CoTex said:

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

i think this must expressly exclude Manafort and Stone, right?

I suppose but we gotta read the report itself to know fo sho. That thing needs to be made public soon. Since Trump is claiming victory he shouldn’t object. 

3 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

it was pretty funny watching you guys start hitting all the predicted responses.  i get why you didn't think it was funny though.  made jimmyjazz mad.  real mad.  jimmy no like BINGO.  jimmy neg.

Well, except for the fact that I hit neither of the responses you accused me of, but hey, good try.  It's not my fault you're illiterate.

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

you absolutely did.  i posted it.  it is decided.  you never PM'd your address for your BINGO runner up prize.

You posted your silly interpretation of my words, which I encourage all to go review, because you're a fucking moron.

I also encourage you to stick your BINGO prize up your ass sideways and then head to the ER, where they'll be puzzled that it's not the usual small mammal.

8 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

are criminal investigations designed to exonerate people or to find out if there is evidence to prosecute?  that would be very rare.  prosecutors love to do that shit BTW.  well, there just wasnt the evidence there as to cover their ass for spending all this effort investigating something which did not pan out.

Again, people are going to prison for "conspiracy". To Barr's report on the final report, Trump is not exonerated.

Just now, Grandioso said:

Questions for the conservatives: Are you happy that Trump scored a win or just that the libs got owned? I.e., are you happy with Trump being our president?

I would like to think that we could all find a little bit of bright side in conclusively 1) learning that the president of the united states did not collude with a foreign nation to influence the outcome of an election; 2) dispelling a vein of  hysterical media driven narrative nonsense; 3) shutting the door on  divisive propaganda that has been sown across this board for 2 years.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Questions for the conservatives: Are you happy that Trump scored a win or just that the libs got owned? I.e., are you happy with Trump being our president?

Do not conflate conservative with Trumpkin.  Trumpkins aren't conservative.

As a conservative, but not Republican and not Trumpkin, I am fairly disappointed that the report apparently did not uncover and reveal misdeeds by Trump.  I was hoping that it would be a roadmap to, and impetus for, impeachment.

Without backup from a professional investigator and prosecutor like Mueller, we're going to have to listen to a bunch of grandstanding bullshit from house committees for the next two years.

And the realistic hope for removing Trump from office will be death or the 2020 election.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

You posted your silly interpretation of my words, which I encourage all to go review, because you're a fucking moron.

I also encourage you to stick your BINGO prize up your ass sideways and then head to the ER, where they'll be puzzled that it's not the usual small mammal.

Shit happens.

rectal-foreign-body-3.jpg

4 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

you absolutely did.  i posted it.  it is decided.  you never PM'd your address for your BINGO runner up prize.

Please enlighten as to the reason why you support a narcissistic, thin skinned, immoral, idiotic asshole to lead this country? ...Just curious

26 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Should’ve done that 2 years ago. Now you have to try to establish a platform other than Russia mmmkay

The most irritating part of this circle jerk of Russian collusion conspiracy is that, sans an economic downtown you have just delivered Trump his re-election. Really, really great job by the Democrats and their media allies. Really bang up job guys. One of the most unlikeable people in the country has an empty net to shoot into now.