The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, Mo Horn said:

So lots of crowing after the letter from Barr. I think I'll wait until the entire report is out and any testimony before Congress from all the players.

This is why elections matter. Imagine if the GOP controlled the House right now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

DOJ OIG has been investigating the FISA abuse for a year. More to come. 

This is the issue that I've had the most interest in. Depending on your source it was legit or an abusive fishing expedition used to remove a sitting president.  

Was the Steele report the impetus ?

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well, lets see. I just in the span of less than 5 minutes I said he was the victim. Are you saying I'm wrong ?  Are you gonna refute the media jumped on the story and made him the villain when it turned out it wasn't him or his friends ?    

I love how you ignore the important part of my post, and focus on the parts where I'm just having fun rubbing your nose in fact that for some reason you seem to ignore.

I'm saying you claimed he was assaulted while railing on the media for accuracy in reporting. He wasn't. I literally can not break this down anymore for you.

6 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You know he is still guilty regardless what the report says.

Mueller/Barr is a shill.

Thanks for playing.

Come on, bitch.  Show it.  I want to see your proof of my post saying what you just "summarized" above.

Let's roll.

Just now, Mo Horn said:

So lots of crowing after the letter from Barr. I think I'll wait until the entire report is out and any testimony before Congress from all the players.

Yeah, me too but it’s not going to move the needle after today.   This was about claiming victory and controlling public perception, even if the underlying facts say otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Thanks for playing.

Holy shit, you simply cannot read. 

1.  "TrumpCo" does not equal "Trump".  

2.  "truly clean" does not equal "guilty" (which also hinges on 1).

3.  presumption of a lack of partisan bullshit does not equal "Barr is a shill".

You are the definition of deplorable.  Have a nice day.

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

This is the issue that I've had the most interest in. Depending on your source it was legit or an abusive fishing expedition used to remove a sitting president.  

Was the Steele report the impetus ?

Trump firing Comey was why Robert Mueller was named SC.

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm trying to come to grips with this.  I always said if Mueller found nothing I would have to re-evaluate my world view.  I know there is still the actual report to come, Mueller testifying, etc, but man, this is...unexpected.

Why is this unexpected?  You realize there is no way in hell Mueller was going to come down on Trump unless there was that smocking gun.  There was WAY too much at stake to think something probably happened so come at Trump half assed.  Either come at him with guns blazing because you REALLY have something or you do what he did.  Provide the evidence and let Barr go from there.  Barr et al would be foolish to chase some obstruction BS if there was nothing conclusive on collusion.

I loathe Trump, but going after him while he's President would take an incredible amount of evidence that just wasn't there.  I trust Mueller and this changes nothing of my world view. 

• Like 3

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, me too but it’s not going to move the needle after today.   This was about claiming victory and controlling public perception, even if the underlying facts say otherwise. 

Probably correct. I guess we could find out that the report clearly says something completly different than what Barr concluded, but I doubt that's the case. Barr isn't that dumb. 

Since this completely exonerates Trump, DOJ, saying they can’t prosecute.  I assume all those celebrating will admit that Hillary has been completely exhonerated in regards to uranium 1, emails and Benghazi. Or do you guys have a double standard when it comes to these things?

Why is it not a thing that our piece of shit President continually said that there was no evidence that the Russians tried to interfere in our election, when it is the considered opinion of the report that "there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election."    

POTUS keeps telling the lie that Russian did nothing improper, and that our intelligence community is wrong.   The fucker should be impeached on that alone - failing to keep our nation's elections safe.    His mouth breather followers will not care at all.

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I'm saying you claimed he was assaulted while railing on the media for accuracy in reporting. He wasn't. I literally can not break this down anymore for you.

You literally are full of shit. I claimed he (MAGA hat kid) was on the receiving end of the assault not the other way around.  Many in the media immediately reported that he and his friends were assaulting  a poor, old, veteran, Native American.  The assault wasn't physical, but the faux veteran was the one who initiated the incident, and many in the media claimed just the opposite without actual investigation of the incident

Go away, I'm done responding to you about something I've now answered 3 X.

You should be focusing on your grief over the report, who knows it might be cathartic.

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Probably correct. I guess we could find out that the report clearly says something completly different than what Barr concluded, but I doubt that's the case. Barr isn't that dumb. 

Barr is smart enough to hedge and have plausible deniability.   He pretty much threaded the needle in that letter, choosing his words extremely carefully. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You literally are full of shit. I claimed he (MAGA hat kid) was on the receiving end of the assault not the other way around.  Many in the media immediately reported that he and his friends were assaulting  a poor, old, veteran, Native American.  The assault wasn't physical, but the faux veteran was the one who initiated the incident, and many in the media claimed just the opposite without actual investigation of the incident

Go away, I'm done responding to you about something I've now answered 3 X.

You should be focusing on your grief over the report, who knows it might be cathartic.

You seem angry.

*You're

Edited by Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Trump firing Comey was why Robert Mueller was named SC.

Comey should have been fired by Mr. Obama for making such a mess of the month of October 2016. Comey has come out as somebody not quite the choir boy as he's been represented.

The FISA issue is the genesis for what's happened. Trump firing Comey gave them the ammunition to launch the investigation.

55 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

You people shouted that Hillary should be locked up while Trump and his family have been using private communication channels to talk to foreign governments, forgive me if I don't once single fuck what you think.

I believe Hill should have been thoroughly investigated at at least half the ferocity this Russian sham was. 

The Secretary of State was improperly using a private server and then allegedly destroyed evidence and was allowed to filter the evidence turned over to the justice department. 

Then you can also investigate Ivanka improper email use as well and reprimand accordingly. 

Why is it always the extreme with you?  Evidence is evidence and do what the law says. 

Can you at least admit there was a fuck ton more circumstantial evidence against Hill than Don for Russian collusion?

Can we investigate life long senators who have net worths greater than 25 million?  

You faux morality is breathtaking. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, that's a strategy that could fall on deaf ears.They need too capture the middle of the road voters, and complaining about the other side usually doesn't work with the undecided in a positive way.  

Politically it should be the equivalent of Bush's WMDs.  HE hung the public cause of the war on Iraq's weapons so loudly that no one noticed or cared that Congress voted for war on umpteen separate counts that had nothing to do with it.  But Bush made it the justification and was left with an empty sack.  Same way, left wing megaphones blabbed the Russian Collusion hoax ad nauseum and really believed/wanted to that there was a smoking gun proving Russia deprived us of President Hilary.  

The people ought to ignore the blooters attempt to CTRL-X CTRL-V 'obstruction, financial something' as they have been fully embarrassed.  But, the italics are to remind you that there's little justice in politics.  So I will not be surprised if the Ds simply go back to basics with everybody's racist/the little man can't get ahead and win with whatever bargain bin messiah is anointed in 2020.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

You know what.  Although the BINGO board was blacked out before you started playing I will still send you a prize.  PM your address to send the MAGA hat to.  You need something for your effort.  Or donation on your behalf to the Trump campaign for prez 2020.  You choose.

So you tacitly admit you lied about my post.

We'll always have Paris, bitch.

5 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

The vast majority of people outside of CR and blue check mark media twitter never believed the President “betrayed the country”, despite much of the media’s push to convince them. This silly cunt is part of the problem. 

• Like 1

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

I believe Hill should have been thoroughly investigated at at least half the ferocity this Russian sham was. 

The Secretary of State was improperly using a private server and then allegedly destroyed evidence and was allowed to filter the evidence turned over to the justice department. 

Then you can also investigate Ivanka improper email use as well and reprimand accordingly. 

Why is it always the extreme with you?  Evidence is evidence and do what the law says. 

Can you at least admit there was a fuck ton more circumstantial evidence against Hill than Don for Russian collusion?

Can we investigate life long senators who have net worths greater than 25 million?  

You faux morality is breathtaking. 

All of the Hillary stuff was thoroughly investigated. You're never going to get her.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Why is this unexpected?  You realize there is no way in hell Mueller was going to come down on Trump unless there was that smocking gun.  There was WAY too much at stake to think something probably happened so come at Trump half assed.  Either come at him with guns blazing because you REALLY have something or you do what he did.  Provide the evidence and let Barr go from there.  Barr et al would be foolish to chase some obstruction BS if there was nothing conclusive on collusion.

I loathe Trump, but going after him while he's President would take an incredible amount of evidence that just wasn't there.  I trust Mueller and this changes nothing of my world view. 

It's unexpected because what this apparently means is that the president is so narcissistic that the very idea of someone helping him win the election, as opposed to him winning on his own merits, has sent him into a 2 year constant hissy fit.  His behavior lent a shit ton of credence to the idea that he knew something about it.  Now that it appears he really didn't, it just makes him that much more of a petulant child.  

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

The vast majority of people outside of CR and blue check mark media twitter never believed the President “betrayed the country”, despite much of the media’s push to convince them. This silly cunt is part of the problem. 

Yet you don’t hold the cunt President to the same standards. 

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

Since this 388 page thread has been a waste of everyone's time let's get to something important. What sock belongs to which posters? David Dennison and Hugo are obviously the same poster, that one's easy. What else do we have?

It must not be that easy, because it's wrong.

I don't get the fascination with socks. I don't internet that way. It's silly.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It's unexpected because what this apparently means is that the president is so narcissistic that the very idea of someone helping him win the election, as opposed to him winning on his own merits, has sent him into a 2 year constant hissy fit.  His behavior lent a shit ton of credence to the idea that he knew something about it.  Now that it appears he really didn't, it just makes him that much more of a petulant child.  

Or maybe it was just a big witch hunt?  

1 minute ago, triplehorn said:

Over/Under of the number of pages in Mueller's full report ?

2 years, 2800+ witnesses, 500+ subpoenas condensed in less than 48hrs into a 4 page letter from Bill Barr  ?  That's gonna fly.

Maybe Mueller included an executive summary.  That’s what professionals do...