The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, triplehorn said:
“This is all about money laundering,” Steve Bannon told Michael Wolff. “[Mueller’s] path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr. and Jared Kushner … It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit.” 

Translation: 

The jews, errr, globalists did this. 

Edited by Hornmatic

5 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Let's do a Mensch post-mortem after the smoke of Trump's ass skidding across prison pavement clears.  Otherwise, too soon.

You’re assuming she’s going to leave up all her bullshit articles once it’s all over.  

I’m not so sure.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I would be shocked if the Trump operation wasn’t laundering Russian money.

Saw something yesterday about Trump moving from the credit king for decades to paying cash for everything in a relatively short time span.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

2 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Saw something yesterday about Trump moving from the credit king for decades to paying cash for everything in a relatively short time span.

$400 million in all cash deals starting a couple of years ago after a lifetime of following the industry standard and being leveraged to the gills. That's also around the time that both Eric and Jr said that they had all the cash they needed coming in from Russia. I'm sure it's not connected. 

Edited by Pods

24 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Good guess as to how Avenatti knows about the Cohen/Russian oligarch payments to the same LLC used to pay off Stormy

VVV ~10 post thread VVV

Also, going back to The Dossier.

Cohen supposedly went to Prague to set up deniable cash payments to the hackers.  The money was to come from both the Trump Campaign and the Russians with the hacker loyalty still beholden to the Kremlin.

A Russian oligarch giving Cohen a large lump sum of money around the time he was supposedly setting up these payment plans could further corroborate the allegations in the Dossier.

Last page of the Dossier:

03E6B871-475A-4D7E-925A-521F9FC49E02_zps

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

13 minutes ago, Pods said:

$400 million in all cash deals starting a couple of years ago after a lifetime of following the industry standard and being leveraged to the gills.

Now we know where Putin is parking some of his wealth.

I’d just like to note that it’s almost as if the Russians were intentionally sloppy with the money.

Like you’d expect a $500,000 payment to Trump’s fixer to come from Abe’s grocery store in Oklahoma for “advertising” work he did on their behalf.

Nope, direct infusion of cash directly from a Putin oligarch, fuck the cut-outs.

The Prince stuff is great.  As I have said, I do not think Prince will get accused of doing anything by Mueller.  

But the fun side is that the supposed reason for the meeting with russians was to set up a back channel.  Which is interesting for a lot of reasons.  I thought it was Kushner that had the back channel communications?  And before that Flynn?  And before that Manafort?  And before that Carter Page?  Or was it the meeting with Nataliya?  What about the russian mob?   What about whoever trump colluded with in the election?  I mean, surely there is a back channel communication established already?  But maybe not.  Maybe it made sense to the russians to try and get a back channel through a guy that is not even in the admin.  And a billionaire that they could surely blackmail for......?  And, since the whole point of setting up back channels is to avoid detection, they thought it would be wise to get as many people involved in the process as possible.  

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, sheeeit said:

The Prince stuff is great.  As I have said, I do not think Prince will get accused of doing anything by Mueller.  

Don't worry, we know. You don't think anything will come from any of this. 

19 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Are indictments still “pending” or should they be described as TBD?

LOL, I'm a Republican too but have let go a long time ago.  You're still playing the 'nothing to see here' card?  Very interesting.  Manafort was kind of close to Trump, he's already indicted.  Trump's personal attorney will be indicted soon - speaking of keeping bets, I'm happy to bet you $1000 Cohen gets indicted.   

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sheeeit said:

Trump gave Prince's sister a cabinet position that she wasn't qualified to even be an assistant admin for, and then we find this stuff out about Prince.   There's always been something odd about that whole thing, and not because of any donations.

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I'm a Republican too but have let go a long time ago.  You're still playing the 'nothing to see here' card?  Very interesting.  Manafort was kind of close to Trump, he's already indicted.  Trump's personal attorney will be indicted soon - speaking of keeping bets, I'm happy to bet you $1000 Cohen gets indicted.   

Manafort is indicted for shit he did long before his work with Trump and wholly outside of Mueller’s original scope.

I would be happy to wager no one gets indicted for “Russian Collusion”.  Although it will need to be clearly defined what charges will be interpreted as such for at least wager purposes.  Also since I would be the don’t side a timeframe too.

42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Trump gave Prince's sister a cabinet position that she wasn't qualified to even be an assistant admin for, and then we find this stuff out about Prince.   There's always been something odd about that whole thing, and not because of any donations.

The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.  Tons of donations and its easy to blow Trump's skirt up with a ton of praise.  

21 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Manafort is indicted for shit he did long before his work with Trump and wholly outside of Mueller’s original scope.

I would be happy to wager no one gets indicted for “Russian Collusion”.  Although it will need to be clearly defined what charges will be interpreted as such for at least wager purposes.  Also since I would be the don’t side a timeframe too.

Wrong.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1038741/download

18 USC 371 Conspiracy to defraud the United States = Collusion

Manafort, Gates, and 13 Russians have been hit with this along with FARA violations.

Flynn, Papadopoulos, and Van der Zwan took plea deals but could have easily been hit with 18 USC 371 as well.

So you think that’s it for Conspiracy to Defraud the United States?

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Sure. PM me specific terms and timeline. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Wrong.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1038741/download

18 USC 371 Conspiracy to defraud the United States = Collusion

Manafort, Gates, and 13 Russians have been hit with this along with FARA violations.

Flynn, Papadopoulos, and Van der Zwan took plea deals but could have easily been hit with 18 USC 371 as well.

So you think that’s it for Conspiracy to Defraud the United States?

This is example A1 of the crap any wager regarding “Russian Collusion” will devolve into.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/30/paul-manafort-indictment-foreign-lobbying-russia-probe-215764

I wouldn’t pretend to be capable of framing a fair wager outline that covered charges specifically regarding the, “OMG Russia fixed 2016 election with Trumps collusion” mission that Mueller is supposed to be on.

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I'm a Republican too but have let go a long time ago.  You're still playing the 'nothing to see here' card?  Very interesting.  Manafort was kind of close to Trump, he's already indicted.  Trump's personal attorney will be indicted soon - speaking of keeping bets, I'm happy to bet you $1000  a HAM SANDWICH  Cohen gets indicted.   

FIFY

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I will bet the rights to my avatar (vs your avatar) for the remainder of 2018 that Cohen is indicted by either Mueller or SDNY by July 31, 2018.

plea agreement counts as indictment.

pardon counts as indictment.

bet is void in the event of Cohen death.

avatar, lol.  Take that shit back to the podcasts. 

SDNY not in action. 

Plea with OSC/Mueller counts as indictment. 

all bets off on cohen death. 

Edited by Anastasis