The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

In the court documents, the special counsel's office wrote that after Wikileaks began releasing internal Democratic National Committee emails in the summer of 2016, an unidentified "senior Trump campaign official was directed to contact Stone about any additional releases and what other damaging information [Wikileaks] had regarding the Clinton Campaign."

"Stone thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by [Wikileaks]," prosecutors say

Who’s the senior trump campaign official?  Don jr?

Even Fox has the article online:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/roger-stone-indicted-on-several-charges-as-part-of-muellers-russia-collusion-probe

But...it includes this:

Mueller’s investigation, which was initially ordered to look into the 2016 election, has gone on for more than a year and half. It has expanded to probe financial crimes of Trump associates before the election, conversations Trump’s national security adviser had with the Russians during the transition and whether Trump obstructed justice with his comments and actions related to the probe.

Twenty six Russian nationals and three Russian companies have been charged with interfering in the 2016 presidential election. But none of the Trump associates connected to Trump have been charged with crimes related to collusion.

And the comments are pure.  fucking.  gold.

First one:

Why is James Comey walking free?

From the indictment.  You can't make this shit up:

On multiple occasions, including on or about December 1, 2017, STONE told Person 2 that Person 2 should do a “Frank Pentangeli” before HPSCI in order to avoid contradicting STONE’s testimony. Frank Pentangeli is a character in the film The Godfather: Part II, which both STONE and Person 2 had discussed, who testifies before a congressional committee and in that testimony claims not to know critical information that he does in fact know.

From Reddit:

Organization 1 = Wikileaks. Mueller is linking it all together.

Person 2= Randy Credico or Jerome Corsi, it looks like Stone is the one who is going to go to jail and Credico, Corsi, Nunberg get off.

——-

John Brennan on CNN just now: “I expect there to be a significant amount of indictments in the next 60 days”

15 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

These two tweets are really damning. If "the senior Trump Campaign official [who] was directed to contact STONE" is Don Jr., then logic would assume that he was directed by his daddy. Hell, I think that would apply to whoever was the official, wouldn't it? I mean, who *directs* senior campaign officials other than the candidate?

Incredible.  Step by step.  This is why I want the Dems to sit on the sidelines temporarily.  Just let Mueller tighten the screws one by one.  The indictments of others lay out a strong case of collusion.  I can't wait to see the next few indictments as I think we are almost home. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

I think it’s Bannon, not junior.

Bit, yeah - all of that.

I think you're right about Bannon. NYTimes just reposted Stone's emails to Bannon about Wikileaks from their archives.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/us/politics/wikileaks-roger-stone-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage