The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

19 minutes ago, Smax said:

Link to the kids chanting build the wall, this story is new to me as I first heard of last night after the rockets game, saw a few blurbs this morning and thats it

Actually this is the wrong thread: you can start here @Smax

Surly link

(least think so, my mobile browser screwy but pretty sure it’s there)

• Haha 1

111.jpg

A longer video, takes place after the one I posted, still no build the wall chant and the only threatening and aggressive behavior is from one of the indians telling the kids to go back to europe and denying the fact that asia and north america were once connected by a land bridge. His buddy who has the drummer in his face tells his friend to drop it.

After 4:30 mins the crowd focuses on some crazy brothers talking religious nonsense 

On 1/19/2019 at 11:12 AM, Smax said:

You've completely lost your mind and your memory, lets rewind here shall we

Back on shaggy before the election you and had several exchanges about both HRC and Trump, you wanted to know why I was going to vote for Trump and my answer every single time was ABC, anyone but clinton. I never once sang the greatness of Trump or MAGA. My vote was against clinton, if you disagree,  we can go back and check the threads since they are still there. Shes Trump in pants suite and the media as we saw would sweep any controversy under the rug because we can't damage the rep of the first woman president.

Honesty and accuracy has been absent in our media for the better part of a decade, I don't love trump, I do enjoy how crazy him being in office makes those on the left, the trump derangement syndrome is alive and well and quite entertaining. 

To borrow a few Nolan quotes, "hes the president we deserve, not the one we need" and as for me "some people just want to watch the world burn", though I have been a little disappointed with the "burn" I had hoped for more

So take the god mesiah comments and shove them up your fat twat

The newly trained cadres of what passes for the right have left their camps I see. 

Trump is better than Hillary (actually he's easily the worst candidate for president in a hundred years)

Oh, Trump is bad? Well then, he is Hillary! Still a good choice because I actually wanted a bad president. I'm actually more disgusted than you are and that's why Trump is my man! And he doesn't wear an evil pantsuit! 

The war on the illusory Libs goes brilliantly! They've always wanted to destroy America anyway, I heard it on the radio. If we're beating the Libs, we're beating the enemy, therefore our brand of terrible is actually a great brand of terrible that is good for the country. Why are you too stupid to see this?

Makes a lot of sense. I'm sure I speak for many when I thank you for you contributions as a citizen of the United States. I wish on you the same fate as I do for the rest of your kind.

Oh, and God bless you for speaking out against pantsuits!

Also negged for the absurd lie about the media sweeping Hillary's supposed scandals under the rug. How do I know about the accusations? Do you suppose we all have our own private investigation firms feeding us daily dossiers? Everything you know and hate about Clinton has come to you through news media. Your real anger is that more people don't believe the things you so fervently believe facile accusations of wickedness.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Chooky said:

My conclusion:  teenagers can be obnoxious when they're in large groups.

Yes, but teenagers like that in a group are a reflection of their raising/culture/community.

Just now, Nivek said:

Assholes meet assholes. Other assholes try to defend and attack from the sidelines. Everyone loses. You cunts.

Agreed on the Black Israelites and MAGA kids, but how the hell is the old Native American guy an asshole?

1 hour ago, Satyricon said:

He posted vids before & after and left out the middle part, which is the critical part, and seemed to feign ignorance as to its content.

It's the very thing which would have piqued his interest in the first place. But, like Trump would say ... Did not see & do not care & so what!#fake news

That poster above is a liar.

And so am I. I refuse to ignore him as promised. Why. Because he's a liar.

Hi ADHD!

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Can't this dude get ip banned? 

Perhaps I should just doxx him with his real name and we should just Daniel Figurelli him, ensuring he never gets a job again. It's sad, because his brother is a successful, super good guy.  My feeling is that this is the source of a lot of his bitterness. Well, that and his criminal record.

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

He's been with us for 20 years on the various UT boards we've all posted on. Purg isn't going anywhere. You just have to spot him and make note. He has about 2 or 3 socks working at a time. Some are a bit saner than the others are, but then he flames them out one by one as he creates more. And you can't IP ban him when he uses public library computers to post here.

We are his family, the only one that can't leave him.

• Like 2

He's been with us for 20 years on the various UT boards we've all posted on. Purg isn't going anywhere. You just have to spot him and make note. He has about 2 or 3 socks working at a time. Some are a bit saner than the others are, but then he flames them out one by one as he creates more. And you can't IP ban him when he uses public library computers to post here.
We are his family, the only one that can't leave him.

I have no idea why people do this and how spot these types IRL - I mean we all go nutty sometimes - we all have sensitive spots - trannies are people too dammit - but to have multiple accounts for the purpose of reserving space to come unhinged and to then migrate through them and others bouncing from one IP address to another. I just don’t get it.

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The press needs to do a better job of periodically taking inventory of the known facts concerning Trump-Russia and the unanswered questions.  

(Facts based on court documents, public statements, and proven credible reporting.)

This thing is too big to cover in just a few sound bites. 

I think that is one of those things where anyone who would read it already knows it and anyone who doesn't know it couldn't be bothered to read it. 

Edited by Continental Op

Emin is skeered.

There could be various reasons the rendering of Trump Moscow is used as a prop, one of which is that it's being placed as a dangle that the deal is still possible.  Given the shifting timelines emanating from Trump inner circle (some under oath) as to how recently trump was negotiating with Putin's people around this development, who's to say it ever ended ?  It remains a useful hook for Vlad's subservient mark.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If Mueller hasn’t made his move by March 31st, prepare for Trump to run again in 2020 and the investigation to drag on through 2020.

Shouldn't there at least be some kind of progress report?  I mean, other than everyone trying to figure out what we can glean from court filings and plea deals.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Shouldn't there at least be some kind of progress report?  I mean, other than everyone trying to figure out what we can glean from court filings and plea deals.

There are progress reports every 90 days but they go to Rosenstein and him alone. 

Once Bill Barr is confirmed and Rosenstein is out, the Mueller investigation is entirely in the hands of Barr.