The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

17 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I just looked it up and I was surprised but you guys are spot on.

So in less time it took to write out your ignorant goddamned questions, you looked up the answer on google?

I wish you would go be ignorant somewhere else.

• Fuck You 1

Trump-Deutsche Bank links in sights of U.S. House investigators

"...the Intelligence Committee and Financial Services Committee are poised to dig into his [Trump's] ties with Deutsche (DBKGn.DE), one of the world’s largest financial institutions.

[...]

Deutsche has extended millions of dollars in credit to the Trump Organization, making the bank one of few willing to lend extensively to Trump in the past decade.

A 2017 financial disclosure form showed liabilities for Trump of at least $130 million to Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, a unit of German-based Deutsche Bank AG.

House Intelligence Committee Democrats also want to investigate Trump and his Deutsche links, said three congressional officials familiar with committee discussions."

--> place in the "long-er term investigatory timeline" file.  Transnational money laundering will take some time to unravel, but Trump's ass provides a nice wedge to keep the door open.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

That's why I don't let my subscription lapse.  Well, and the Sunday coupon inserts.  Lotta good deals on...things...in there.

Rumor has it that is where Thujone gets his still models. But really they should paying him.

10 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

This is gross to watch, not NSFW but this lady is going to likely be killed. These are the people you want to buddy up with Trump? You fucking disgusting traitor.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46922420

For clarity, this is Nastya Rybka.  After she plead guilty to prostitution without a license, Thailand deported her and promised to send her to Belarus instead of Russia.   There was a stop in Russia and the Russians immediately arrested her.  She's the "sex coach" that said she had Oleg Deripaska on video discussing election interference with english speakers she assumed were American.

17 minutes ago, Yuk said:

For clarity, this is Nastya Rybka.  After she plead guilty to prostitution without a license, Thailand deported her and promised to send her to Belarus instead of Russia.   There was a stop in Russia and the Russians immediately arrested her.  She's the "sex coach" that said she had Oleg Deripaska on video discussing election interference with english speakers she assumed were American.

Not to derail but if you type her name into xvideos you can do some further research on her. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

This is a bit of a tangent but the first video that came up for me on that site is "Amazon Position Compilation." Who knew such things were possible!

I am assuming that is a video of someone's option positions for amazon stock.

The statement from the special counsels office actually seems to acknowledge some truth to the BUzzfeed story. It's a narrow denial:

BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s congressional testimony are not accurate,” said Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller.

Here's the meat of the Buzzfeed story to consider which specific statements and characterizations are not accurate:

Now the two sources have told BuzzFeed News that Cohen also told the special counsel that after the election, the president personally instructed him to lie — by claiming that negotiations ended months earlier than they actually did — in order to obscure Trump’s involvement

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

2 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Yea, the Mueller rebuttal is very...odd. 

Not sure what to think, but I can’t imagine things are as “good” as we thought they were earlier today.  

I see you used quotes around good. So it may not be your personal feelings. But I have to ask , do you really think it is good thing that people believe that our sitting President is a felon?

I don't think people understand what kind of damage is being done to our country everyday this investigation continues. For fuck sake man...shit or get off the pot. This is not good for the health of our country.

If we really have a Russian spy as our President I would think that the evidence would be put out as soon as it had been verified to stop him from doing more damage. Does anyone really think Mueller would slow play that hand in order to build a bigger pot when the report comes actually comes out?

I feel for Mueller. He is hated by the right now and if his report doesn't bring the results that the left is gleefully hoping for he will be about as popular as Judas at the Christ family reunion.

Mueller to his credit, stepped in and stopped this all this speculation about a crime committed by the sitting President. These kind of accusations laid on top of the current volatile resistance environment could actually lead to people getting hurt. We got another caravan heading north. The upcoming women's march on DC could be a disaster.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 5

6 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Mueller to his credit, stepped in and stopped this all this speculation about a crime committed by the sitting President. These kind of accusations laid on top of the current volatile resistance environment could actually lead to people getting hurt. We got another caravan heading north. The upcoming women's march on DC could be a disaster.

I'm not sure that's what he did. He did not say the story was wrong.