The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

10 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

I hope Mueller has a food taster. 

All he eats are lies and bullshit and he craps shattered dreams. 

Also Putin isn't stupid enough to try to assassinate the head of the American special investigative team. That would most likely lead to his downfall once a back channel war is declared and he and all his rich assholes have their billions in foreign assets frozen. He's probably already wondering if he went a little too far with this one and isn't about to get a strong American backlash as is once Trump gone. 

2 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

Ironically that's the one I could actually believe. 

No way, he 100% wouldn't forget the kid named after him.  Most beautiful name ever.  Eric, Tiffany and Barron are the ones where he has to stop and think about who they are.  

Donald Jr. - the heir

Ivanka - the one he wants to fuck

Eric - the retard

Barron - Melania's excuse to stay away from Donald

Tiffany - who?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

All he eats are lies and bullshit and he craps shattered dreams. 

Also Putin isn't stupid enough to try to assassinate the head of the American special investigative team. That would most likely lead to his downfall once a back channel war is declared and he and all his rich assholes have their billions in foreign assets frozen. He's probably already wondering if he went a little too far with this one and isn't about to get a strong American backlash as is once Trump gone. 

Putin is brazen enough to try some crazy shit, that’s exactly why we’re in this mess.  However, he wouldn’t go after Mueller or order a hit attempt IMO.  Not because he’s afraid of the consequences but because he would consider that rude and against KGB/Russian code.  

As recent history shows, Putin only murders other Russians.  

29 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Putin is brazen enough to try some crazy shit, that’s exactly why we’re in this mess.  However, he wouldn’t go after Mueller or order a hit attempt IMO.  Not because he’s afraid of the consequences but because he would consider that rude and against KGB/Russian code.  

As recent history shows, Putin only murders other Russians.  

Hugo thinks that Putin won’t attempt to kill the special counsel overseeing the Russia investigation. Wow Hugo, you’re really going out on a limb there. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Ted Lange said:
Uh oh,  I'm going to laugh so hard When Trumpco and folks like fozzz and sheeeeit  have to admit this wasn’t a WITCH HUNT. 

Sean Hannity is gonna find out where this little Brian Williams tadpole clone lives and make a lampshade out of his scalp and scrotum.

15 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The COVER UP is the story that’s most easy to miss because the crime is so serious 

I think this needs to be revisited.  I got the impression from my reading of "FEAR" that substantive cooperation was occurring with the only hang up being Trump's form of testimony (written v.taking the stand).  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The COVER UP is the story that’s most easy to miss because the crime is so serious 

And even then if he didn't know, he has known since after the election and has been working to cover it up. Writing Dunce Jr's email for example. 

Edited by shnsajax

18 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Adam Schiff:   "I used to joke that the best evidence the President is not an asset of the Russians is that his policies have been so pro-Russian that even the Russians would tell him, "slow down, you're being too obvious.”  But the damage done to our security is no joke, and demands an answer."

I'm sure Putin is face palming right now wondering why the hell he got involved in this clown show. 

2 minutes ago, Winona's Big Orange Bevo said:

I'm sure Putin is face palming right now wondering why the hell he got involved in this clown show. 

It's that fine line of finding someone dumb enough to be your stooge but not so dumb that they constantly reveal that they're your stooge.  The upside is the exact same side of the downside.  Bob spelled backward is Bob, etc.  When I tell my nieces not to tell their mom we just got ice cream they can't wait to run up to her to say "we didn't get any ice cream with rainbow sprinkles on it." 

^ still rotting in Moscow

MOSCOW — The brother of an American being held in Moscow for alleged spying says a prison visit by U.S. Embassy staff has been postponed.

David Whelan expressed disappointment that Russian authorities didn't allow the visit scheduled for Thursday, but said he hoped it could be rescheduled soon and British diplomats also would be given access to his twin brother, Paul.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/01/17/paul-whelan-russia-consular-prison-visit/2604549002/

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 12:23 PM, Chad Fuck said:

Can't we lawyers be bumped down to at least three, if'n we went to UT?  That counts for something, right?

I am lobbying for an exemption for those licensed to practice before the USPTO.  That is, your friendly local patent attorneys. 

Speaking of which, Trumps appointment for Commissioner of Patents, Andrei Iancu, is shaping up to be pretty damn good. Flabbergasting, really. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1