The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Around, but leaderless. They feel they have true purpose now. 

LOL,  easy to be tough from the comforts of their parents’ basement.  

Little harder when they run into the gun control laws of D.C.  Gun control laws written with the support of D.C. and federal law enforcement.

Most won't do shit, and any who try, will quickly by shut down.  Or rather, shot down.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Do people really think there will be some large uprising of trumpkins? There may be a few who throw a fit but 99% of them will go back to their fake victimhood and see this as just another defeat of their ideology.

In short, take the loss pussy.

There will be plenty of Russian bots trying to stir the pot through social media and get the Trumpkins killed, but yeah, most will simply incorporate this into their false victimhood narrative.  

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

LOL,  easy to be tough from the comforts of their parents’ basement.  

Little harder when they run into the gun control laws of D.C.  Gun control laws written with the support of D.C. and federal law enforcement.

Most won't do shit, and any who try, will quickly by shut down.  Or rather, shot down.  

I largely agree. Playing devil's advocate though: you have the world's largest militia in the NRA and other smaller militias whose sole purpose (to them) is to fight against a compromised government. If/When Trump goes down because of the "deep state", do I think they will all organize en masse to fight? Absolutely not. Do I think there will be rogues who go after big targets or smaller militias making plays for softer targets in bum-fuck Murica? Yes. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear

1 minute ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I largely agree. Playing devil's advocate though: you have the world's largest militia in the NRA and other smaller militias whose sole purpose (to them) is to fight against a compromised government. If/When Trump goes down because of the "deep state", do I think they will all organize en masse to fight? Absolutely not. Do I think there will be rogues who go after big targets or smaller militias making plays for softer targets in bumb-fuck Murica? Yes. 

There have been numerous chances for these people to make themselves known over the past twenty years.  The Bundy standoff was their big chance recently to stand up to the government for patriots everywhere, and nothing happened   

As I said, Russian bots, who are already a part of these people’s lives, will stir the pot and try and get them to act, but it’s just not going to happen.  

These people are afraid of change.  They want things to remain as they have been.  Trying to pull off some armed uprising is the very opposite of their beliefs, because it risks their lives, and it runs the risk of them losing everything they think they’ve worked for.  

When Trump leaves the WH, however that maybe, whether impeachment, resignation, or voted out, they will go back to being the same people they were under Obama.  They will tune into Limbaugh, etc. for their talking points.  

8 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

I largely agree. Playing devil's advocate though: you have the world's largest militia in the NRA and other smaller militias whose sole purpose (to them) is to fight against a compromised government. If/When Trump goes down because of the "deep state", do I think they will all organize en masse to fight? Absolutely not. Do I think there will be rogues who go after big targets or smaller militias making plays for softer targets in bum-fuck Murica? Yes. 

It’s not going to be the militia’s response to Trump getting taken down we have to worry about.

It’s Fox New’s and Rush Limbaugh’s response that should be the concern. 

If these people are so passionate about defending Trump, where are the big marches through the streets of Washington like we saw in the 60s for civil rights and anti-war protests?  

They love the idea of Trump, but they don’t want to put serious effort out there for him, other than buying his hats and showing up at his rallies when he’s nearby.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If these people are so passionate about defending Trump, where are the big marches through the streets of Washington like we saw in the 60s for civil rights and anti-war protests?  

They love the idea of Trump, but they don’t want to put serious effort out there for him, other than buying his hats and showing up at his rallies when he’s nearby.

They're all busy working real 'merican jobs, stupid libtard. The only people that have time to protest are the lib soy boys and illegals mooching welfare off my tax dollars! 

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

They’re working shitty jobs to pay for overpriced drugs and healthcare 

Kyle Griffin:

"Mueller’s team just told a federal judge that Rick Gates is cooperating with "several ongoing investigations."

One of these investigations is looking into possible Middle Eastern election influence, three sources (The Daily Beast)"

cooperating with "several ongoing investigations"

11 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

While I take stuff from The Daily Beast with a grain of salt, I am convinced Israel is complicit in this whole shit show as well.  Fuck them too.

When this Israel/Saudi social media angle goes mainstream, it will be important for the media to put this in context against what Russia was doing.  Russia’s attack was what the Israelis/Saudis were doing PLUS hacking into state voting systems and running the Wikileaks dissemination.

A question I have is was there coordination between the Israeli and the Russian operations as far as targeting and messaging. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

While I take stuff from The Daily Beast with a grain of salt, I am convinced Israel is complicit in this whole shit show as well.  Fuck them too.

Well they did get their commitment for us to move the embassy, so there's that.

Adam Schiff:   "I used to joke that the best evidence the President is not an asset of the Russians is that his policies have been so pro-Russian that even the Russians would tell him, "slow down, you're being too obvious.”  But the damage done to our security is no joke, and demands an answer."

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Did Rudy Giuliani just admit that the campaign colluded with the Russians on CNN?  Because I think Rudy Giuliani just admitted that the campaign colluded with the Russians on CNN.

Yeah, but it happened a long time ago.

I have only my gut (and it’s a great gut, maybe a little larger than my younger years, but still great) to go on,but I wonder if Trump goes on these huge twitter binges, and then one of his lawyers finally convinces him to cool it for a day or half-a-day, only for him to kick into high gear a day or two later.  

Hell, he laid off Mueller for almost 7 days at one point this month, but then went to town on him.

With all of the shit going on, with the dead American servicemembers, with Pelosi trolling the shit out of him, and he’s been silent most of today (hasn’t tweeted in 15 hours). 

I hope somebody is doing a study on his twitter habits.  

32 minutes ago, deech said:

It's not the first time he admitted collusion between the campaign and Russia.  He said it before.  Nothing changes. 

He said they didn't do it but it isn't against the law either way.  I see that as a confession of sorts because why argue for both ways?   My client didn't collude with Russians, but if they did they didn't get any information so it's not illegal.  It's just an attempt to sew seeds of discord.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Trumpkins are fucking cowards, they’re not gonna do shit except talk tough on Facebook.

my mom is obese and old and couldn't walk 25 feet without a respirator.  She can complain and pack heat but it's just going to lead to her shooting her foot if even getting the thing unholstered.  The magnificent bastards of the the best generation aren't fleet of foot or without dietary restrictions.  So yeah, all bluff, and nothing exertion oriented. 

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

He said they didn't do it but it isn't against the law either way.  I see that as a confession of sorts because why argue for both ways?   My client didn't collude with Russians, but if they did they didn't get any information so it's not illegal.  It's just an attempt to sew seeds of discord.  

In December he said collusion wasn't a crime but it stopped after election

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjbwZa9g_TfAhUQVa0KHdQ3B6oQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediaite.com%2Ftv%2Fgiuliani-collusion-is-not-a-crime-it-was-over-with-by-the-time-of-the-election%2F&psig=AOvVaw3_S_XpxZ5U7xT4Cnc8OI5n&ust=1547787388660767

6 minutes ago, deech said:

well, Gman now also says there was never any collusion, so who the f'k knows except for his words on video to prove otherwise: https://www.yahoo.com/news/giuliani-never-said-no-collusion-russia-035148370.html

Edited by Mdhorn

19 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have only my gut (and it’s a great gut, maybe a little larger than my younger years, but still great) to go on,but I wonder if Trump goes on these huge twitter binges, and then one of his lawyers finally convinces him to cool it for a day or half-a-day, only for him to kick into high gear a day or two later.  

Trump tweeting is his window of peak coherence.  The rest of the time he probably just needs to be sedated.

11 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

The picture in my mind is black DC firefighters turning the hoses on these rednecks.

My ideal ending for the Trump presidency would be two black DC cops dragging him out of the White House, cuffing and stuffing him in the back seat of a beat-up squad car, and taking him down to central lock-up. "Watch your head, Mr President," one of them would say as he was crammed in the back seat. 

I'd prefer that to some fancy FBI raid. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

I'm shocked fox news is even asking him those questions. 

The interviewer on Fox News may have a long career but it won't be at Fox News.  How dare he ask such confusing questions to Giuliani.  Every question needs to start from the position that the President is innocent of everything and that fact cannot be questioned.

The Russians are afraid of the backlash from the American public if the truth is revealed in the Mueller report.

The last thing the Kremlin wants is more Russia hardliners in US office.

They know Mueller has the power to undo years of Russia’s subversive efforts in the United States and they’re nervous.

They should be.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The interviewer on Fox News may have a long career but it won't be at Fox News.  How dare he ask such confusing questions to Giuliani.  Every question needs to start from the position that the President is innocent of everything and that fact cannot be questioned.

"Esteemed Mr. Giuliani, given the fact that it is 100% proven, beyond a doubt, that his holiest of holy men President Trump is clearly innocent and just being purely targeted by deep state Obama appointees and Hillary voters at the FBI and DOJ, do you think anyone colluded in his highly successful and very handsome election to the Presidency that he achieved all by himself because of how smart and talented and doggone handsome he is?  The one that was the biggest electoral margin victory in the history of the entire world?"