FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

I was told SEC defenses were better than a hot knife through butter.  Seem like they don't really face qbs or offenses because they don't.  They look clueless.  

Florida’s defense has looked clueless all year. Moose out front should have told ya. 

I love Trask, he had a hell of a year, but he was fucking stupid to play this game once all those starters opted out. EJ should have started this game, he’s the number 2 QB and has had reps with the 2s all season. Those are the guys that have to play now, play the guy that has their timing down. Mullen should have found a way to get him to opt out. 

This hurts aggy's top 4 bid. 
As if that ever mattered. But they think it does so it's kind of funny I guess.

This happens basically every year. The sports media tries to put the non-Bama highly rated SEC teams in that upper tier. Like the fact that they only lost by two touchdowns to Bama means they'll roll OU or Texas or an ACC team. And almost without fail they get embarrassed.

Every year I fade the SEC #2/#3 (except last year where it was obvious LSU was real). And it pays like clockwork.

Georgia and Florida and aggy can only draft behind Bama for so long before they inevitably get exposed every year.