2020 Armed Forces Bowl - Miss State vs. Tulsa @ Fort Worth - 11am ESPN

texifornia

These remote announcers are kind of annoying. On the kick off return the announcers said he didn't hear a whistle and "they must have reviewed and spotted him out of bounds." In real time you could see the ref marking him out and stopping the play. Do they have different camera views?

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

What does female official have anything to do with it? They argued the flag, they got it clarified that it was actually against Tulsa, then continued to yell like crazy people. What am I missing?

Your number preference for the cheerleaders?

I get tired of people hating on the TV team, especially now when they’re having a rough go watching at home trying their (maybe best).  

But when it’s 4th-1, 4th quarter, in a bowl game, in the red zone and the offense is shifting to the other side of the line...confidently saying that the offense is just trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard count is dumb as FitLump.  Right after he says that they snap the ball up the gut for a 1st down. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Homercles said:

I get tired of people hating on the TV team, especially now when they’re having a rough go watching at home trying their (maybe best).  

But when it’s 4th-1, 4th quarter, in a bowl game, in the red zone and the offense is shifting to the other side of the line...confidently saying that the offense is just trying to draw the defense offsides with a hard count is dumb as FitLump.  Right after he says that they snap the ball up the gut for a 1st down. 

That's Councilwoman FitLump to you, sir. Keep Austin Weird?