2020 Armed Forces Bowl - Miss State vs. Tulsa @ Fort Worth - 11am ESPN

texifornia

Just now, RPM said:

Just stumbled across this. HTF is 3-7 Mississippi State playing a bowl? I like Leach, but wtf?

No bowl eligibility cutoff this year. Even with half of the bowls getting cancelled, they still had a ton of tv slots that needed to be filled and a bunch of teams opted out.

Just now, texifornia said:

No bowl eligibility cutoff this year. Even with half of the bowls getting cancelled, they still had a ton of tv slots that needed to be filled and a bunch of teams opted out.

So everybody gets a Participant award?

6853GOM.jpg?width=328&height=297

there was some chode from MSU out there in a parka and it looked like street cloths chasing people to get in it....I rewound and he had a jersey on, but jake from state farm pants

MSU fucking sucks cocks they are suppose to be SEC SEC SEC and they have to act like pussies after a shit bowl win and a losing season against an AAC team

I give Tulsa some credit their players did not back down I wish they were the ones kicking MSU players in the head and maybe mike too