911 Lone Star Season 2: Austin Boogaloo

RPM

While waiting for the old lady, I inadvertently let the volcano episode start. After the opening pool scene, I just and to record for the WTF ... I feel like I'm watching live "SpongeBob" where baked writers just sit around thinking of the most ridiculous, insane ideas and then go "why the hell not, let's see if anyone calls us on it." I mean the "Buster Keaton" and "Buster the Cat" was such a nice touch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wood said:

Southeast, between the end of E. William Cannon & COTA.

Dude, it was a joke on 'Knob Pilot' and South Austin's mom because while she drives a hard bargain, she drives an even harder knob.  

Anyway, whoever the local location scout/technical consultant is to this show should get a fucking Emmy next year.  

"Hey we're making a show about firefighters set in Austin.  Can you help us out with the local landscape, customs, accents, etc.?  You come highly recommended by Austin Film Society!"

(Jerky Boys voice):  "Yeah, I know all that shit.  The fucking desert on the way into town, the mountains, volcanos, palm trees, fucking typhoons, we got all this shit tough guy.  You come down here, I show you all that shit mister hollywood.  You sound good, you and me...we make a team.  I teach you about the accents and the lingo 'n shit.  They're good down here, real good.  You'll see.  Okay, I'll see you a little later there Nitz."  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, RPM said:

It was a good thing there weren't any wildfires in Cali that needed help.

You're really gonna love season 3 then.  Showrunners tell me the Firehouse heads out to California with their intimate knowledge of Jewish Space Lasers.