DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

15 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The GOP was stupid for not getting behind Bush's crack at reform. Instead of being the hero for many immigrants, they are firmly entrenching themselves as the arch-enemy of not only immigration, but common human decency in immigration policy. 

As a policy matter they should have gotten behind Bush's ideas on this.  He was right on immigration.  But they weren't stupid.  Now they're demagoguing on MS-13 and those scary brown foreigners, and their base is eating it up.  No way would they have given up this red meat for a common sense solution. 

6 minutes ago, Equinox said:

Dude. be honest. Quit using this latest issue that is spoon-fed to you by CNN etc. to try to gin up outrage. Maybe we should try to teach these immigrants to follow the proper procedures and then they can come in legally and be productive citizens. Teaching them to use their children to break the law right off the bat sends a terrible message.

Inflict psychological trauma on thousands of children to teach a lesson to immigrants. Cool policy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Otherwise, you're just another lying little Trumpkin bitch.

Ah...brisket reveals his true motives. It's not about the immigrants, their kids, etc. It's about Trump. I should have known.

**actually I already knew. 

Don't jump brisket!

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Equinox said:

You must have used this one at least 1,000 times on the old Shag. You need to get some new material. 

Fine, how about this: you're a lying fucking asshole who wants to deflect from an inhumane policy of our government that literally every single demographic in the country opposes, except for your fellow GOP partisans.  You're a proven dishonest piece of shit.  

You like that new material?  I have more.  But I'll be honest, you and your crew are so fucking loathsome that you're testing the limits of the English language to describe you.

• Like 2

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Fine, how about this: you're a lying fucking asshole who wants to deflect from an inhumane policy of our government that literally every single demographic in the country opposes, except for your fellow GOP partisans.  You're a proven dishonest piece of shit.  

You like that new material?  I have more.  But I'll be honest, you and your crew are so fucking loathsome that you're testing the limits of the English language to describe you.

Okay kid, whatever. Just don't jump.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

I love how, after all of the lies and contradictions fall away, the last refuge of defense for this indefensible policy is "get back to me when we're murdering these children in gas chambers."    What a pathetic excuse for humans these Trump defenders are. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Equinox said:

It's not about the immigrants, their kids, etc. It's about Trump. I should have known.

You mean....it's about the person who actually IMPLEMENTED and is APPLYING this policy?

Gosh golly, who could have forseen that?  Where would I EVER make that connection?

Facts.  Logic.  Truth.  Continue to demonstrate your aversion to them.  You are a pathetic creature, and every word you type makes it clearer and clearer.

If equinox wants some FACTS he'll go get them from Fox News, not those pinko commie bastards at the AP.  PFFT

Jesus, I can't believe there are still people out there wanting to charge THIS particular hill for the cheeto bandito.  It's okay to support most of the man's policies and still have the balls to speak out when he's dead wrong.  That's not my particular stance, but you spineless fucks do realize that's a possibility here right?

• Like 1

Just now, The Royal We said:

If equinox wants some FACTS he'll go get them from Fox News, not those pinko commie bastards at the AP.  PFFT

Jesus, I can't believe there are still people out there wanting to charge THIS particular hill for the cheeto bandito.  It's okay to support most of the man's policies and still have the balls to speak out when he's dead wrong.  That's not my particular stance, but you spineless fucks do realize that's a possibility here right?

People charged the same hill when it was Obama, or Bush, implementing the Zero Tolerance policy. 

Uh oh.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I love how, after all of the lies and contradictions fall away, the last refuge of defense for this indefensible policy is "get back to me when we're murdering these children in gas chambers."    What a pathetic excuse for humans these Trump defenders are. 

I love how you throw out nazi analogies so easily. Be smarter.

19 minutes ago, Equinox said:

Dude. be honest. Quit using this latest issue that is spoon-fed to you by CNN etc. to try to gin up outrage. Maybe we should try to teach these immigrants to follow the proper procedures and then they can come in legally and be productive citizens. Teaching them to use their children to break the law right off the bat sends a terrible message.

Dude. Be honest. Quit using outright lies to justify horrible things being done by our government. Maybe these immigrants should stop following the proper procedures by claiming asylum. Teaching our children that our laws don’t protect Brown people sends a terrible message.

Again, fuck off cunt

Edited by hobbes2702

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

Dude. Be honest. Quit using outright lies to justify horrible things being done by our government. Maybe these immigrants should stop following the proper procedures by claiming asylum. Teaching our children that our laws to protect Brown people sends a terrible message.

Again, fuck off cunt

Jeez you're dumb. And I bet you cry at the drop of a hat.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

No doubt you consider it praise.  Be best, or at least better. 

I consider it a travesty and a failure of our educational system that you keep trying to use it as a clever comeback. I hope a Holocaust survivor kicks you square in the pussy.

Edited by Equinox
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Dude. Be honest. Quit using outright lies to justify horrible things being done by our government. Maybe these immigrants should stop following the proper procedures by claiming asylum. Teaching our children that our laws to protect Brown people sends a terrible message.

Again, fuck off cunt

They are just accusing others of doing what they're doing.  They're accusing so called "libs" of false outrage, which is in fact real anger at actual horrors, because they have spent the past decade manufacturing outrage about dijon mustard, teleprompters, golf, 57 states, tan suits, Kathy Griffin, NFL players kneeling, Samantha Bee, Harvey Weinstein donating to the dems, Starbucks cups, and hundreds of other things.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Equinox said:

Well it's no "fuck off cunt" .

Oh I guess you had trouble responding to the facts of the argument so you wanna cry because I called you a name. Poor you. I bet you cry at the drop of a hat too.

Edited by hobbes2702

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Oh I guess you had trouble responding to the facts of the argument so you wanna cry because I called you a name. Poor you. I bet you cry at the drop of a hat too.

You're not making an argument.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Equinox said:

Nice try, but no it doesn't. 

Logic, you suck at it.

True, it could just be that you're racist, or a shitty person, or a number of other despicable reasons.   It's not necessarily your violent fantasies about other posters. 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

True, it could just be that you're racist, or a shitty person, or a number of other despicable reasons.   It's not necessarily your violent fantasies about other posters. 

Right back at you. I've read your posts.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, Equinox said:

People charged the same hill when it was Obama, or Bush, implementing the Zero Tolerance policy. 

Uh oh.

Wat? Try to keep up here meat, there was no such policy under any previous administration.

You don't seem like someone who reads very much, but just in case you would like to actually get your facts straight before playing yourself again:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/

tldr:

A cluster of rumors about the controversial separation of families at the border held that the policy came before the Trump administration, either stemming from a 1997 “law” or purported policies of previous administrations. Those claims were false. No federal law required or suggested the family separation policy announced by Attorney General Sessions in several sets of remarks during April and May 2018.

Just now, The Royal We said:

Wat? Try to keep up here meat, there was no such policy under any previous administration.

You don't seem like someone who reads very much, but just in case you would like to actually get your facts straight before playing yourself again:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/

tldr:

Snopes. LOFL

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, wildcat09 said:

We're a year away from Equinox actively supporting gassing immigrant children, and all the while he'll be saying he doesn't want to support it but liberal hyperbole drove him to it.

Oh goody, a comment from the Surly Horns Head of Hyperbole.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Equinox said:

Oh goody, a comment from the Surly Horns Head of Hyperbole.

Shit, I'm the head now? I don't remember there being a vote. Are there any cool powers that come along with it? Like, can I make you go stick your dick in a blender?

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

We're a year away from Equinox actively supporting gassing immigrant children, and all the while he'll be saying he doesn't want to support it but liberal hyperbole drove him to it.

I'll take the under.

47 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The GOP was stupid for not getting behind Bush's crack at reform. Instead of being the hero for many immigrants, they are firmly entrenching themselves as the arch-enemy of not only immigration, but common human decency in immigration policy. 

And it’s going to cost the GOP dearly down the road as demographic changes kick in. 

To those who are elected or administrative members of the GOP,  congratulations. You are now in a company whose CEO does not give a shit if the company is around 5 years from now. All he cares about is the next quarter and what the media says about him.  Scratch that, he’s so fixated on the next day that he doesn’t even care about the next quarter.