Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

19 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Via Nahlin. Gonna assume this is Campbell 

“The commitment we expected today hit a snag. The coaches are going to have to get back to work on this one.

They didn’t take him for granted but some of y’all did.”

Nahlin is such a dipshit. How tf did we take it for granted? We only expected a commitment today, because they told us there would be a commitment today.

• Drool 1

7 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

USC. Riley wisely went to Mater Dei and tried to repair that relationship. Looks like they're getting Domani Jackson too. 

Great news if he can keep talent in state. Cutting off the OU pipeline is much more important than the 1 elite commit we get from every 3rd class that will inevitably transfer 

3 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Let's get him. I am sure Coach Terry Joseph can put an NIL deal together for him. 

I see some words but I don't think they were put together correctly. He is going to USC. We don't want him. He plays wide receiver. And coaches don't put NIL deals together.

Edited by Bevo

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

I see some words but I don't think they were put together correctly. He is going to USC. We don't want him. He plays wide receiver. And coaches don't put NIL deals together.

I didn't realize i had to spell out who Coach Terry Joseph ("CTJ") is but here we are. 🤣

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting