Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, for fucks sake I didn’t think it needed clarification. I don’t remember a rousing number of comments afterwords conflating me with his kid and needing correction. Sort of how I just laughed at the fucktards who accused him of being a midget when the chair he is sitting in is clearly visible. Isn’t this the board that spent a fortnight examining the curtains in an urban meyer hotel room? And before you even think to say “but the football board” I’d be quite sensitive to painting those mouth breathing, atavistic fuckheads as more observant than you or 995 in general.  

Sydney said "atavistic."

beavis and butthead GIF

47 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

That goober looking tackle they just got broke you huh?

lol yeah I guess, perception is reality to a lot of these recruits haha and perception is that they are killing it right now. no, im not jumping off a cliff or anything, but it would be helpful if guys would start to buying to sarks vision like jimbo is brainwashing kids to buy into his. Recruiting is about momentum and perception and im damn tired of A&M gettin dudes ever other day. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 18

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So y’all think this poster is more like sarvanaash than an aggie sock? Weren’t his first few posts also aggie-esque, then he got called on it and went away from it for a bit but now this? I mean, that last post is pure aggie. “I’m damn tired of A&M gettin dudes ever other day.” 

Right. I’m guessing there’s a theme for this guy. 

image.gif.81852d736a382165f74e4bc6e998ae90.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

So y’all think this poster is more like sarvanaash than an aggie sock? Weren’t his first few posts also aggie-esque, then he got called on it and went away from it for a bit but now this? I mean, that last post is pure aggie. “I’m damn tired of A&M gettin dudes ever other day.” 

The last couple "realist" posters that were uncovered as as aggy socks used pretty much that exact same phrase.

• Hook 'Em 3

Aggy got a good QB without a Texas re-offer and without an offer from Sark while he was at Alabama.  The OT,  Williams from Dickinson does not have an offer from Alabama reported on 247, so it is not certain that Sark re-offered him at Texas.  The other tackle, Erb was not offered by Texas.  Some of these every other day aggy dudes may not fit what Sark wants.  

lol yeah I guess, perception is reality to a lot of these recruits haha and perception is that they are killing it right now. no, im not jumping off a cliff or anything, but it would be helpful if guys would start to buying to sarks vision like jimbo is brainwashing kids to buy into his. Recruiting is about momentum and perception and im damn tired of A&M gettin dudes ever other day. 
They have two recruits in the last 3 days.

Before that, their last recruit was 1/21.

You're right, they're on quite the tear.
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Aggy got a good QB without a Texas re-offer and without an offer from Sark while he was at Alabama.  The OT,  Williams from Dickinson does not have an offer from Alabama reported on 247, so it is not certain that Sark re-offered him at Texas.  The other tackle, Erb was not offered by Texas.  Some of these every other day aggy dudes may not fit what Sark wants.  

And Green and Sylla were never coming to Texas.  Now flip it around and they'd take/want all 3 of our current 22' commits.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd
  • Hook 'Em 3

53 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This captures my thoughts succinctly.  Dude is an aggy.

6 minutes ago, NoctambulantBrobdingnagian said:

This captures my thoughts succinctly.  Dude is an aggy.

Im definitely not a fucking aggy and im quite offended but oh well I will continue to follow the board and root for the Horns. This is what I get for being dramatic haha. Hook em. Im excited to see how Sark finishes the rest of his support staff, and look forward to seeing our recruiting take off. I am on this board all day everyday checking for updates and I've even contributed where I could. Im not whoever you think I am. 

Edited by RaysBoomBoomRoom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

1 hour ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

yeah this was a dumbass post I deserve whatever comes my way, sorry men. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 13

1 minute ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

If I'm about to get neg bombed then let this be my last post......Fuck jimbo, Fuck A&M, Fuck College Station, and Fuck the haters. All Gas, No Breaks all 2021. Hook Em. God Bless. 

You're trying too hard, which is working against you. A&M has just one more recruit than us at this early stage of '22 recruiting and yet you tried to make it seem like they were a recruiting juggernaut. Have you seen the 8 other schools ahead of them? Also, they haven't taken anyone that we covet, so why pretend to panic at their so-called momentum?

4 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

You're trying too hard, which is working against you. A&M has just one more recruit than us at this early stage of '22 recruiting and yet you tried to make it seem like they were a recruiting juggernaut. Have you seen the 8 other schools ahead of them? Also, they haven't taken anyone that we covet, so why pretend to panic at their so-called momentum?

I have seen a bunch of A&M guys commitments popping up on my twitter feed and I was dramatic and made an emotional post. You are right its nothing special but the few that they've had recently makes it seem like more.  I am trying hard because I really like it here and its fun but I also know how whenever y'all decide to cancel someone they are finished. I did not mean to make them sound like a juggernaut 

Edited by RaysBoomBoomRoom
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 8

2 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

I have seen a bunch of A&M guys commitments popping up on my twitter feed and I was dramatic and made an emotional post. You are right its nothing special but the few that they've had recently makes it seem like more.  I am trying hard because I really like it here and its fun but I also know how whenever y'all decide to cancel someone they are finished. I did not mean to make them sound like a juggernaut 

Not sure if just dumb, or aggy. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Not to mention it was a 3 star o-lineman that we haven't even offered that set him off.

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting