Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

32 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Fun game.  Go Oranje 

A friend’s mom is Dutch, he worked in Amsterdam for 18 months, has Dutch relatives, and learned to speak fairly well while there. 

[No comments about his large chested younger cousin in the family we stayed with back when we were 22 years-old, but apparently she was legal.]

Anyway, when I sent him a “Go Oranje!”, my phone changed it to “orange”, so you have to watch that with American English phones when supporting the Dutch. 

29 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

A friend’s mom is Dutch, he worked in Amsterdam for 18 months, has Dutch relatives, and learned to speak fairly well while there. 

[No comments about his large chested younger cousin in the family we stayed with back when we were 22 years-old, but apparently she was legal.]

Anyway, when I sent him a “Go Oranje!”, my phone changed it to “orange”, so you have to watch that with American English phones when supporting the Dutch. 

Yeah, it autocorrected & I had to Vance it back before posting. 

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

apologies to all surly fathers with teen girls

the country that decriminalized personal cannabis use in 1976 also allows sexualization of their women at age 16, the national age of consent

sign me up for gabrielle from groningen

Charliemurphy Wrong GIF - Charliemurphy Wrong - Discover & Share GIFs

Jeske from Utrecht for me. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Seems like it. I wonder who from the Danes thought "fuck it, let's go play" was the better option.

Probably the one player that didn’t go through a traumatic experience of his teammate nearly dying on the field.  Oh wait …

I think that the initial problem was that UEFA offered this choice to a team that was not in a good position to make a decision at that time. They (UEFA) could have made the smarter decision (tomorrow) and owned that and few would have said “that was a bad decision.”

Further, selling this as the Danes decision is just dumb. Once offered simple choices, you are in effect exerting some pressure on the team. That’s on UEFA, not the Danes. Sure they picked a bad choice, but they shouldn’t have been put in that position in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 1