Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

2 minutes ago, midtown said:

They didn't even score a goal.  How does France look that good, which they did and not even score

Mbappe won't be 3 inches offsides three times again...and it was Germany they were playing out there...not Switzerland or Czech Republic or some shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Indeed! France is stifling, though. Just so difficult to break down. The goals will come ... assuming Mbappe can stay onside.

Clearly their problem is that he is trying to score goals. Hadn’t you seen what OG was saying? He needs to pass more. 

54 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

[Deion Sanders was the] First player I thought of when comparing Mbappe's speed vs the competition, Randy Moss too.  Just an extra gear in game,

If Deion had grown up in Brazil, Portugal, México, or maybe Uruguay/Argentina, [EDIT: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Morocco… I apologize for my Euro/Latin American blinders]…

He would have been a combination of:

Ronaldinho & Mbappe 

With the right exposure to the possibilities of what a showman could do with a soccer ball ️, he might well have been the greatest of all time. 

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2