West Virginia @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, Tommy Nobis said:

How about score some runs against a shit team?

Oh good. The genius has showed up for the first time all year! Let me guess, you haven’t been watching the game cause you’re a fucktard who should fuck back off to the Astros thread 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Kennedy is so fucking useless at the plate except with bunts. So frustrating. 

I'm sitting next to an old baseball head. I ask him why Kennedy was even trying to swing and not bunt. He goes "Kennedy just lost his mojo". I go "When? He hasn't hit all season". He goes "from 2 years ago".

About sums it up. 

2 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

We shoulda walked off the field the second the ump signaled out.  How do we constantly get screwed on calls in all sports when we are at home?  

Be a little bit less of a pussy. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

You have enough posts to where I could just neg your shitty account off the site right now if I wanted to. 

All he would need to do is start using the term "thots" more and it just may happen here...

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

We cannot waste a close like that. That was 2 of the best pitching innings I've seen all season. Holy shit. 

Seriously - what was his pitch count on those 2? Like 27? God fucking damn my dick is hard.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Won’t be a popular opinion but I’m starting to think we need to find his replacement for next year.  We give up so many bad at bats in exchange for his defense.  We should be able to upgrade. 

How about we keep his defense, and develop his hitting.