Big 12 Tournament Thread

Horny Bull

ESPN+ comes with our bundle along with Disney, which is mandatory with little ones around.  Thus it continues our habit of adding on more crap instead of saving money with streaming...I looked into going streaming-only, but when I tallied up all the individual subscriptions I’d need to manage the shows my wife watches vs having a single bill with the bundle ‘savings’, the price difference was so small that it’s easier to just have the U500 package without having to change apps all the damn time.  

Plus OkState stuff (baseball especially) is rarely on tv so + is nice to have.  

I'd be OK if we take the first game against OSU.  everything after that is gravy and I don't think we get knocked dow for basically making the semi's.

that said 4 wins against OK State in the next 2 days for our ball teams would be nice.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I'd be OK if we take the first game against OSU.  everything after that is gravy and I don't think we get knocked dow for basically making the semi's.

that said 4 wins against OK State in the next 2 days for our ball teams would be nice.

I agree. At this point you just want to see them win this game utilizing all phases of the game and the next be a competitive game, win or lose. 

12 hours ago, Hairy Biped said:

Elite teams don't struggle to hit the ball against the 2nd worst team in the conference when their pitching staffs are spent.  Totally unacceptable, shitty home plate ump aside.  Terrible effort.

You mean like that elite team of Arkansas that lost to la tech on Sunday, 0u in a midweek game next day and then  got butt fucked by Alabama at home that Friday? Come on dude. Don’t be a Debbie downer.  It’s a shitty stretch but it isn’t the entire picture of this team. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

You mean like that elite team of Arkansas that lost to la tech on Sunday, 0u in a midweek game next day and then  got butt fucked by Alabama at home that Friday? Come on dude. Don’t be a Debbie downer.  It’s a shitty stretch but it isn’t the entire picture of this team. 

Perspective. This guy (fucks) has it.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

This page is updated with links to games as they start. I think I saw Machinator joined the site as well. Scroll from newest post, backwards.

https://therealstreamhub.site/showthread.php?tid=489&pid=26486#pid26486

Yep, good resource there.

Stream link here: https://sports24.icu/ncaa/oklahoma-state-vs-texas-SH8.html

• Hook 'Em 1

That was big for kolby. Not ideal to give up the run, but battle out of a tough situation to get out of the inning. Let’s build on this, dude has good enough stuff to be a weekend starter, just needs to get the mental side resolved.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Well Kub started off like shit

Just now, Ewreck10 said:

That was big for kolby. Not ideal to give up the run, but battle out of a tough situation to get out of the inning. Let’s build on this, dude has good enough stuff to be a weekend starter, just needs to get the mental side resolved.

Yeah, we can't really expect 4 elite starters.  Someone has to gut one out at some point.

2 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

yeah i don't get the bitching about ESPN+.  it's $5.40 a month and you get a ton of value with it.

I pay like $150 a month for really good cable programming, including 4 or 5 ESPN channels. Why should I pay ESPN more than that?