Rep. Mike Nearman is Fat White Trash

Cousin Strawberry

That white trash piece of shit has denied that he allowed protesters into the state capitol even with video evidence to the contrary.  Now there is video evidence of him explaining to the other white trash pieces of shit how to contact him so he can assist them with storming the state capitol.  Mike Nearman is just an awful piece of shit.  

https://twitter.com/jsrailton/status/1401006708634304520?s=20

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

For a guy that wanted to avoid a connection by that ridiculous “I will throw out 10 random numbers that someone could theoretically send a text message” narrative, he did a poor job of noticing the camera that was recording him from 5 feet away.

Violence is always wrong but the early American tradition of tar &feathering certain politicians should be returned. Perhaps not with actual tar or pitch but at least with syrup, feathers and a video of it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Point of Order: while Nearman is obviously fat, and white, and trashy, the term White Trash has a specific meaning tied to British/Irish Border Warfare types gone bad, similar to being around an Infantry barracks on payday. Heavy on Ancient European Hunters and Yamnaya Steppe people.

Nearman's face, physique, and obnoxious ritualistic three-steps forward three-steps back tell me that we are dealing with someone more Central European, rule-ordered and rule-bending, heavier dose of Danubian farmer culture, in short, a fat fucking Kraut bastard.

It's narrow and technical, but like a laser, spite works best when focused.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

His office number is 503-986-1423 if you want to wish him well before he leaves office.  

Is that his actual phone #, or just random #s?  

Why it's commendable that his GOP brethren are done with him, its disheartening that some of them are only publicly claiming that he may have intentionally aided the people that ran into the govt building. Unless Nearman is claiming that the new video is a deep fake, he planned and facilitated their entrance. Any charges they face, he should be standing next to them in court.

It's his Salem office number.  So yeah, I'm sure it'll be disconnected in a few days.  It's obviously not open at this early PDT hour, but I wished him well during my morning dump. 

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Honestly surprised the vote wasn't closer