2021 College World Series Thread

TrashMaster G

Just now, TornACL said:

Is there a thread where actual baseball fans can discuss the game without all the constant whining about the SEC? You guys are out of control and sound like Aggies whining that Texas gets all the calls, attention, etc. 

Chill. I am just having fun man, not actually whining. It is just a joke. Relax. Sorry if I hurt your SECSECSEC sensibilities.

I will try to be more respectful.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Is there a thread where actual baseball fans can discuss the game without all the constant whining about the SEC? You guys are out of control and sound like Aggies whining that Texas gets all the calls, attention, etc. 

You're welcome to discuss the actual game. This is your first comment tonight. Meanwhile I'm listening to what sounds like a Vandy home broadcast so yeah, I might complain about it. Having announcers like this isn't good for college baseball and it wouldn't be as annoying if it wasn't every fucking game. 

Announcer: there in fact was not a baseball thread with sensible baseball discussion

3 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Sure can.  Vandy sure has made some bad fielding errors that cost them some runs.  They lost their 17 year old phenom and Rocker ain't walking through that door.   Stanford will be steady.  

Vandy just looks hungover. Like a bad championship hangover. Which you think might be more muted since it was 2 years ago but it's exactly what it looks like. 

That said - Stanford's pen might get interesting. But I think we can say the same about Vandy's...

Edited by ztejas