Put your money where your mouth is, Commies!

Somnio

As a struggling member of the working class slave wage proletariat in 21st Century America, I demand you commies subsidize me.

I ain't gonna live like no monk, but my list of vices is short.  A $1,000/month stimulus provided by you bourgeois ass motherfuckers will suffice.  Between the lot of you it's nothing more than chump change.

Help a fellow revolutionary out.  P.M. for payment info.

Thanks in advance!

As a struggling member of the working class slave wage proletariat in 21st Century America, I demand you commies subsidize me.
I ain't gonna live like no monk, but my list of vices is short.  A $1,000/month stimulus provided by you bourgeois ass motherfuckers will suffice.  Between the lot of you it's nothing more than chump change.
Thanks in advance!

Get a job you fucking Hippie!

3 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Get a job you fucking Hippie!

I'm not letting some capitalistic pig exploit me.  My labor is worth more than the poverty wages they pay while getting rich off my blood, sweat, and tears.

I'm still trying to make a dollar outta 15 cents while they living the high life.  Share the wealth now, or we gonna take it!

I'm not letting some capitalistic pig exploit me.  My labor is worth more than the poverty wages they pay while getting rich off my blood, sweat, and tears.
I'm still trying to make a dollar outta 15 cents while they living the high life.  Share the wealth now, or we gonna take it!

By God, if my manservant had not whined and groveled about quitting early tonight to attend his wife’s funeral, I’d have him report you to the Club and endure you will NEVER sip a Sazerac in my presence young man!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Somnio said:

I’m on board w this

2 hours ago, Somnio said:

Thanks in advance!

Have you considered an OnlyFans account? I'm sure there is someone out there willing to donate for a video of you performing the Hoboken Squat Cobbler.