Rockets vs Warriors

UDontKnow

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Best part about draymond is he thinks he is being victimized by the refs haha. Man he’s a bitch but I would love to have him as my power forward.

It's a shame he acts like such a douche, because he's a really good player

4 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Come on man, that's just stupid

Hey if they put in garbage players to elbow our stars, they deserve the same. Can't let these turds bully us or it's over, the refs arent gonna control the game. They let Draymond throw a fucking punch and only give him a T.

Just now, Machinator said:

Ryan Anderson in the game, this should be fun for the Rockets' defense.

No one on the court that he can't guard. Gotta think Kerr eventually starts staggering minutes so either KD or Steph are out there. Both teams need 48 minutes of good offense.

7 minutes ago, Sidney Sherman said:

Hey if they put in garbage players to elbow our stars, they deserve the same. Can't let these turds bully us or it's over, the refs arent gonna control the game. They let Draymond throw a fucking punch and only give him a T.

He didn't throw a punch

Some of you rockets fans are insufferable. I live in Houston and can’t root for this team because it may as well be called Flop City instead of Clutch City. Draymons is obnoxious but I think all the aggies in this area are rubbing off on some of y’all. 

Edited by Etexhorn13
  • Like 3

Just now, uoftorange said:

Wrong. He lifted his upper body and arms.  And it's Draymond.  It's always getting called on him because he's a dirty player that the refs rightly hate 

He was standing still and his arms were already folded against his chest, no rule against that. If he has pushed off, I could agree with you but he didn't. His reputation earned him that foul